“My friends were right.”

Liberty Hall
Ranked #14 of 86 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I asked my friends where they liked to eat in Port Aransas and more people said Liberty Hall than any other place, so that's where we went. The food was original, fresh and delicious. The service was charming and collaborative and I liked the hardwood floor, linen tablecloths with brown butcher paper atmosphere. It is not a big place but we didn't have to wait. We will be back.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Husband and I came here for dinner out during vacation and it was just what I hope for on a date night! Everything was wonderful from appetizer to dessert, would definitely go again!! Highly recommend!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 22 August 2016

My family enjoys dining at Inferno as often as possible. An extensive, well prepared, imaginative menu is available.
We are never disappointed by any choices.
The "down home" atmosphere is also enjoyable.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We had eaten at this location back when it was The Other Guys, but had our first meal at Liberty Hall Inferno on a recent trip. The staff greeted us like old friends. The food is fine dining quality, but the warm and friendly atmosphere invites you to relax. There are special touches here, such as the simple syrup for the iced tea. My salad was crisp and fresh and the shrimp and grits were delicious. My friend got a fish dish that was equally delightful. This place is a winner. I look forward to coming back on my next trip to Port A.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

I RARELY do reviews. I had a career as a fine wine consultant and was lucky enough to eat (complimentary) in some of the best restaurants in the world! I am definitely a "foody". The food at Liberty Hall/Infero is absolutely amazing!!! It is fresh, unique, and artistic. The chef is particular and detailed. I have a very difficult time deciding between the shrimp and grits, southern chicken (very unique), butter cracker crusted snapper, and the increadible specials. If you are in Port Aransas, do yourself a favor and eat there. It will complete your vacation. You will want to come back to Port Aransas just to eat there again!

1  Thank Shanna B