The Courtyard Condominiums
Captain's Quarters Inn(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
US$112
BEST WESTERN Port Aransas(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$116
Days Inn Port Aransas TX(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$103
Island Hotel Port Aransas(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
US$124
Travelocity
Amelia's Landing Hotel(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
US$104
Hotels.com
US$160
TripAdvisor
Plantation Suites(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
US$135
TripAdvisor
Shark Reef Resort(Port Aransas)
  • Breakfast included
Tropic Island Resort(Port Aransas)
  • Pool
All reviewsmurphy beda wonderful place to stayefficiencybedroombeachsheets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 May 2011

Returned home yesterday from a great 2 day stay at the courtyard. We stayed in room 126. The condo was very clean with a cozy beach decor. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything you would need to prepare a meal. We were traveling witha toddler and the layout of this space was ideal. The bedroom was at the back of the unit with the living space to the front. The bathroom was accessable from the living room and bedroom. Management was very nice and even allowed us an early check in at 1pm. The walk to the beach was only five minutes and the drive to downtown was only about three minutes. Overall this was a great palce with an even better price. We will most certainly be returning for another visit. Thank you for a wonderful stay courtyard!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank never2busy4family
Reviewed 17 April 2011

very very very clean and staff was very helpfull, thanks terry we had a great time staying and sandfest was good. property very clean and pool area very well kept. housekeeping did a great job and very nice. we are comeing back in late june with the kidos stay a couple of nights. hope to see you again terry and your great staff.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2011

This was our first visit to Port A. We loved the decor of the room. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable & the staff was very helpful. It was a short walk to the beach where we spent most of our time. My wife would jog and I would walk in the morning & we were beach bums in the afternoon. It was warm and sunny the entire week we were down there, so that helped a lot! And it was a short drive into town where we tried a different restaurant for dinner every night.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2010

We recently visited Port Aransas for the first time for a 10 day vacation. A friend recommended we stay at The Courtyard Condo's as it's proximity to the beach [a short 5 minute walk at best] and it's reasonble price. They were in transition with their office manager at the time which explains some negative reveiws prior to our arrival but we experienced a courteous and very accomodating office staff that did their best to settle us in. We started our stay in room 224, which offered a clean and nicely decorated 2nd floor efficency condo with a pull out murphy bed. It offered a nice size living room with the bed and a fully furnished kitchen with sitting table.A nice view of the courtyard and pool below was accesible from our front window. An opportunity arose and we decided to upgrade to a lower unit room 111 whiched offered a separate bedroom from the living area with a full kitchen,dining and living room. This room has been recently upgraded with new furniture and paint and ocean decor through out. The upgrade for the rest of our stay was still well within our budget. The short walk to and from the beach is a blessing as it allows some of the sand that wants to come home with you to shake off. If was nice that the complex had mini showers on both ends to rinse off if needed before entering your unit.. House keeping crew was very attentive to any of our needs if asked but they only replace your towels and toiletries on a daily basis, the bedsheets are on a ask basis. We enjoyed the facilities of the pool, barbecue grill nights and shuffle board out in back. If you require a 5 star hotel and all it's amnenities, I highly recommend you keep looking but if you are budget minded and do not require all the bells and whistles, you will find a clean and well maintained condo rentals at The Courtyard. We enjoyed our stay and look forward to visiting again. As we were leaving, we were saying hello to many of the "winter Texans" showing up for their extended stays.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2010

The problems began when I called to make a reservation. I specifically stated I needed a 2-bedroom because there were five of us. The lady said I'd have a king and a queen in two areas of the condo. Great. I booked it and then I was told to call at 5pm, before the office closed, so that I'd have instructions for late-arrival. I called and I was told the key would be in the room and was given the room number. We arrived. As soon as we opened the car doors, the mosquitoes ate us alive. Then we made it into the room. There were more mosquitoes in the room waiting to finish us off. There was only 1 bedroom. A queen. And then I discovered the murphy bed. A full. I don't know how we all fit into those crammed quarters but we had to because even if I wanted to complain to someone about the lies they fed me on the phone, the office was closed for the weekend. How nice for them. The beach was a block away and we had to pay 12 dollars to park there. The sand was packed solid and black. But at least my kids got to play in the ocean. If this is Port A... and it's the "best" there is in Texas, I'll pass. Thank you very much.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family