“Great Lunch Spot!”

Brooklyn's Old Neighborhood Style Pizzeria
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Lunch specials are the best! Get pizza slice (your choice to be made) salad and a drink or just pizza slice and a drink. There are others, too, but that's what we ate. The pizza was good, fresh, and so was the salad. The staff is friendly and restaurant clean and tidy. It wasn't busy on a Monday lunch, so that was a bonus! We were able to order, visit, have our lunch and back to work and back on the road. Somewhere between cheap eats and mid-range dining, depending on what you order.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Our family really likes picking up Brooklyn's on the way home from work once in awhile. We rarely eat in the restaurant, but it is nicely decorated and enjoyable place to dine. I find the employees are helpful especially if you ask a few questions. They seem to care and want to provide a nice atmosphere.

Our family has tried several types of pizzas, pasta and sandwiches. The pizzas are the best offering. The pasta is just average. I do like the meatball sandwich from time to time. The pizzas have a nice thin crust with just the right amount of crunch. I really like that they put the scallions on after the pizza is cooked. It looks better and has more taste. All around a good pizza.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

The pizza from Brooklyn's was great NYC style pizza. It really was cooked to perfection. I also had some chicken parmigiana which wasn't as impressive, but the pizza was probably the best New York style I've had in the area. It's a little on the pricier side for pizza, but well worth it in my opinion.

Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

This was my first time to visit Brooklyns and wow it was so good! I am not a huge fan of pizza, but I would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 22 June 2015

We love the Brooklyn Meat Pizza! Prices are reasonable. My son prefers pasta but he likes the pizza too -- so that's a win for us!