“Instant New Fave!”

Rio Bravo
Ranked #103 of 1,009 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

I am so glad my friend recommended this place Charming inside and out. And Raphael the owner is absolutely adorable. Can't wait to come back again. Apparently, their margaritas are to die for, literally everyone in the restaurant had one but us. Having one next time for sure!

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

First time here, we were told about it from friends. I had the beef fajitas and the meat was tender and now is in my top two for fajitas. Great food!

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

To be honest, I wasn't sure about Rio Bravo when we pulled up, not because the building was run down, but because it isn't in the nicest area of town, but we were very surprised when we got our food. The food was very good, and there was lots of it for a very good price...most dishes can be share by two people. The setting and clientele were very authentic, wish let to a very authentic flavor in their food. All in all, I'd say give it a try.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

FUN! This is a family business, not a chain. It is quaint, inviting, small, but worth the stop. The food was very good. The atmosphere - fun, relaxed, even festive. The owner enjoys giving his customers personal attention. You'll feel like royalty. It is small, not many seats, but they will accommodate you the best that they can.

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Went here based on reviews with my college age daughter. We both were blown away with service and food! The enchiladas are wonderful and the carne asada was the best I have ever had! Went on Sat and they had live music. Great place.

Been to Rio Bravo? Share your experiences!