“Love this place!”

Chitos Authentic Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Family own restaurant that started in a small location inside a gas station at the NW corner of Legacy Dr and Chase Oaks in Plano then Move to a larger location of Central Expressway between Spring Creek and Parker Rd. Now we have move, yet again, to a new location at Frisco Square and look forward to see all of our dear friends at this new venue in our history to continue our tradition. Good friends good food good times!
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I take family and friends frequently. Street tacos & accompanying salsas are delicious. You can get tex mex and authentic food depending on your preference. Die hard regular!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Great place for families. Chips & hot sauce fantastic. Very large menu . Also a full service bar. Freindly staff

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I think I helped keep this place thriving, I sent so many people there. The street tacos and margaritas were what I liked best, and that it was so close to where i lived at the time. I haven't been to the new place, but i'm sure it's just as good.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank gamerodoyle
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Great food and service. Have the asada a la mexicana It was delicious. Service was excellent. Nice margaritas.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 2 March 2017

This is my hometown goto Mexican Restaurant.
It is the only one of two restaurants in the DFW area that serve Sopes that I know of.
Outstanding food and a reasonable price. I love their new location as well !!

Date of visit: February 2017