“Love this place!”

Chitos Authentic Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #117 of 1,057 Restaurants in Plano
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Great little Mexican place, very loyal following. About to open a 2nd location in Allen, TX.
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I take family and friends frequently. Street tacos & accompanying salsas are delicious. You can get tex mex and authentic food depending on your preference. Die hard regular!

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Great place for families. Chips & hot sauce fantastic. Very large menu . Also a full service bar. Freindly staff

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I think I helped keep this place thriving, I sent so many people there. The street tacos and margaritas were what I liked best, and that it was so close to where i lived at the time. I haven't been to the new place, but i'm sure it's just as good.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Great food and service. Have the asada a la mexicana It was delicious. Service was excellent. Nice margaritas.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

This is my hometown goto Mexican Restaurant.
It is the only one of two restaurants in the DFW area that serve Sopes that I know of.
Outstanding food and a reasonable price. I love their new location as well !!