Hampton Inn Plano/North Dallas
US$101
US$89
CambriaHotels
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$149
US$129
Hampton.com
US$168
Homewood
US$124
US$101
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$119
US$106
US$134
Magnuson Hotel Park Suites(Plano)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$95
US$199
US$172
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$95
All reviewsroom was cleanlocation is greatcomplimentary breakfastfitness centerwafflesstaff was friendlydallaswalgreensclerkhighway
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Hotel Is OK but very poorly maintained.
Breakfast very poor choice.

Staff was nice but did not have a maintenance person on site to fix the problem with my room.

Room Tip: Try another hotel in this area.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Alex F, Manager at Hampton Inn Plano/North Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2012

Just a note from the manager's desk...I am very sorry that you experienced a leak in your room. However, I am more concerned that you experienced an unresponsive staff. The leak has been addressed and we are working with the staff to maintian a positive and concerned outlook with respect to our customers needs. Thank you for sharing with us and we hope to have you back at the Hampton Inn Plano where we are pledged to provide excellent customer service to every guest.

Reviewed 21 January 2012

Typical, remodeled Hampton Inn. Smallish room size but still comfortable. Breakfast was average with cereal, oatmeal, waffles and 1 hot egg dish each morning. The place that made this Hampton Inn stand out was the staff. Very nice and accomodating check-in, very fast check out, but the shuttle driver is awesome. Shuttled parts of our group to and from our office and even out to dinner. While hanging out in the lobby, he'd always check in and see if we needed something and if we did, he took care of it.
Only negative was the workout room. It was pretty small with no free weights. Not a big deal this trip as there was not much free time.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank slosh26

Thank you for your kind reviews! The most wonderful part of my job is being with you, the customer! I still can't believe they pay me to have this much fun! I look forward to having you back at our hotel!

Reviewed 31 December 2011

My family and I stayed here on a recent weekend. The rooms are OK - a little small and dark, but clean enough. It should be noted that the website specified 2 queen beds when we made our reservation, but we got 2 doubles. Asked the front desk about it and was told they do not have queen beds.

Their breakfast buffet needs some work. We got down there at 8:30 (well before the ending time of 10) and found dried-out eggs, sale biscuits and gluey gravy in the hot tray. I asked the attendant if they were going to put any new eggs out and she told me no. No apology, no explanation, just no. (A few minutes later, I asked this same attendant if they had any plastic knives, since the bin was empty, and she acted very put out at having to find some. Ths is the attendant who worked on the morning of Dec. 31, 2011, if anyone at the hotel is reading this.) The rest of the breakfast buffet was sparse, with just a few baked goods, some bruised apples, and old cereal. It dd not appear that many people were staying at the hotel that day, but that is not an excuse to feed the few present guests old food.

The location is good, near the turnpike and lots of shopping.

We will probably stay in the Plano area again in the coming months, but we will look for other accommodations.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank muffinmaven

Just a note to say thank you for your honest comments about our breakfast. We took a deep dive into this area after your review and identified several area's for improvement. I am happy to report that we are currently experiencing much improved customer satisfaction after we retooled the breakfast. Thank you for the help! I look forward to serving you breakfast soon!

Reviewed 22 December 2011

Very clean, well appointed. Breakfast was very good, with waffles and eggs and a breakfast meat every morning. The attendant was very nice and kept the area very clean and well stocked. We will stay again when we're in the area!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 December 2011

Over the holidays we had relatives who wanted to spend the night at a hotel near our house. We picked the Hampton Inn since I normally stay at one while I am on business. I suggest this place for several reasons: only 17 miles North of Dallas, Plano is the safest city in the USA (according to Forbes), great Resturants near by, easy access via tollway or by roads, great shopping near by. The front desk staff was first rate and the rooms were very clean. I suggest this place highly

• Stayed: November 2011