“NEVER EVER”

Tight Ends Bar and Grill
Ranked #503 of 1,028 Restaurants in Plano
Reviewed 18 July 2018

I have been going to this restaurant for 1 year. I never met more unfriendly women. I have also been going to Twin Peaks and Hooters for the last 10 years. This is a new chain and it is a walking disaster. The women have tight shorts on and are not attractive. The management is not nice and will kick you out if you say anything wrong to the ladies. this is not a good atmosphere to have fun. the Beer is very bad and has made me sick 3 times. It is my recommendation to go to Twin Peaks or Hooters if you want to have a good time. This food chain is a walking disaster.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Tight Ends refers to the backside of the thronged or undies clad waitresses. It's a great sports bar for the guys.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

As a bit of a tourist education for two old blokes, we decided to go to Tight Ends Sports Bar and Grill in Plano. What a disaster! After being seated pleasantly enough, it took a while for our server, Ana, to come and unsmilingly take our order for our beers. Eventually they arrived, again without any sense of helpfulness. After 15 minutes or so we placed our order for lunch. Simple enough, corned beef sandwich and a burger after which we ordered a new beer each. Well, about 40 minutes later as we attempted to leave enough beer to wash down our lunch, we called Ana over and asked whether our lunch was going to arrive soon. Off Ana scurried, had a quick discussion with other servers at the computer screen, only to come back and ask what our order was. We suggested she would know as she had just looked it up on the screen. At this suggestion, Ana started to dig herself into a giant hole as she aggressively argued that the table beside us (who had arrived well after us) had received our lunch order as our order was the same as theirs - problem was their order was clearly not what we had ordered, and if it had been, then we would have received their order. Ana had most likely failed to log our food order at the start and started making unbelievable excuses. Ana continued to argue forcefully, blaming others for the "wrong" delivery and that we were wrong in our observations, rather than just backtracking, apologising for any error, and going and fixing the problem. We did restate our orders only to find when they eventually arrived, that while the sandwich was correct, there was a different meal in place of the burger. Off to the kitchen again to get the correct burger and when it finally did arrive it was a good burger, but Ana continued to argue with the customer (us) that it was neither her fault or her responsibility.
If an apology had been given by Ana early then we would have been happy to have accepted it, but when a server vehemently and continually argues that the customer is wrong or fails to acknowledge either their own or the companies error, and attempts to blame other individuals, then clearly something needs to be said - need I say more except NEVER AGAIN plus remember the word TIPS is an acronym "To Insure Proper Service".

6  Thank Owen S
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

It's a sports bar and grill with 33 TV's and a hooters, twin peaks, red neck heaven style wardrobe for the waiters.

It was not a crowded day and I sat at the bar and it took a little longer than I expected for one of the bartenders to take my beverage order.

She did drop off a menu and made no effort to engage any chat.

Finally the other bartender approached and asked if I wanted to order. She took it and left without any conversation.

Did I forget my deodorant?

Finally the one came back and asked if I wanted another one and I forced her into having a brief conversation, as there were like only 8 people at the bar which is huge!

I drove 90 minutes just to come try this place out. Bottom line, my service was subpar and the food was nothing to Bragg about.

But if you like all the TV's and this type of wait staff, then by all means, knock yourself out.

I won't be back.

Captain FB

3  Thank CaptainFB
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Nice bar and grille with very pretty servers. Reminds me of a mix of Hooters and Twin Peaks. Chili brisket, beer pretzel and cheese is good. Nachos were good. Alcohol is good and not watered down. Nice for guys and friends. Wouldn't suggest families,or dates here.

Been to Tight Ends Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!