All reviewsgreat hotelthe hotel managerlong driveroom was cleanwould stay here againhappy houreggsother hotelsfront desk clerkgreat breakfastmiavalleymgrtowelsamenitiessinkcereal
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for a couple of days with my family. I was greeted by staff which was very helpful during my stay. The room was very clean and had a great experience during my stay. I would stay there again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
KGillGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Rene G.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. All feedback is important to me. Thank you for your kind words. I will share this review with my team. Hope you visit us again soon.

Mia

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

From the moment I walked in till the moment I left my stay was wonderful. As i got to the hotel I was greeted nicely by the front desk clerk. When I asked about the area , they answered with no hesitation, having great knowledge of their surroundings.During my stay they treated me with respect and kindness. I love the atmosphere the hotel has it is very welcoming. I had no problems with my room it was exactly what I wanted Clean and relaxing. I would highly recommend this hotel , they just give you this feeling that they really care about there guest's experience while there.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
KGillGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Aaron T

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review in regards to your most recent stay. We appreciate all your kind words. I'm glad to see that your stay was great and that my team with great customer service came through for you . I will share this review with my team so that they can keep up the great work. This will definitely give them the encouragement to continue to provide the best customer service. I hope that you will visit us again in the future.

Mia, GM

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The stay was excellent. Will recommend said location n e time. Staff, (front desk clerk, Jessica Garcia), was attentive and very helpfull at all times. Thank for giving me the opportunity to b ur guest.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
KGillGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Greg M

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We work hard to bring you the best service and we are so happy that we came through for you. We hope to see you soon!

-Mia GM

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My stay here was wonderful, from the moment I walked in to the moment I left.

We were greeter with a hello and they have fresh lemon water in the lobby for guest. Perfect! The front desk clerks by the name of jessica and Alex were fantastic. They both-took their time to answer my questions and check me in.
The lobby, rooms, and pool area we absolutely spotless clean. I loved the jacuzzi in the room and the out side one too. My two boys had a blast in the out side jacuzzi. If I ever visit Pharr again I will be sure to stay at this hotel again.

100 percent recommend.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Guest,

Mia

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Room always up to par. I always feel like a VIP when I stay here. No reason for me to stay anywhere else. Breakfast is always hot and delicious. Jessica at the front desk always greets me with a smile.

Room Tip: Suites are the greatest
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
KGillGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Rene G.

Thank you for the wonderful review. I will share this review with my team. Thank you for being such a loyal guest. We appreciate you and the feedback that you have provided. And yes you are VIP here. Just saying.

-Mia GM