“Great family restaurant or just a couple for an evening out.”
Review of Tose Steak & Sushi

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tose Steak & Sushi
Ranked #70 of 275 Restaurants in Pearland
Reviewed 17 May 2016

Tose has very good food, whether sushi or Chinese. My family enjoys a variety of both. I love their orange chicken and the General Tso Chicken. The kids love the sushi. This place takes great care to make sure the order is correct and the taste is excellent. At times the can be busy but always are able to manage it and make sure the customer is "pampered". We eat here several times a month and the food is always great and the service excellent.

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

This is the best sushi I have had in Pearland and Houston. I love the unique homemade sauces. My favorite is the Fugi Volcano Roll. Yum. Lunch happy hour offers buy 2 get one free. Non sushi friends love the habachi specials.

Reviewed 28 July 2015

If you're looking for decently priced, fresh sushi with one of a kind, delicious, house-made sauces then look no further. Seriously, just try this place.

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

I love this place! It is so good, the dine in vibe is so calming and relaxed. I have came with co-workers and my husband before and I am always left full and happy. I usually eat the bento box with wonton soup, it has more than enough to leave you satisfied.

Reviewed 23 June 2015

This place has the best sushi I have ever eaten. It's my favorite so I have tried it from a lot of places but I still like Tose the best. Not to mention the prices are very reasonable here. I'm always trying something new!