“June Visit”

Add it.
Savannah Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Pasadena
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Savannah very nice place for lunch or dinner. They have great deserts! They do a lot of take out food, great for taking home after a long day at work. I would recommend the BLT. Stan H.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Savannah's is a wonderful place for lunch or dinner. The staff is always friendly and the food delicious! Great place for Pasadena families and visitors in the area to try.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Always enjoy having lunch at Savannah. The Chicken cranberry salad is very refreshing. Always enjoy the employees who chat with us. Love this place.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Savannah is a very good place for lunch with friends. You order from their counter (that's the only thing I don't like ). Everything I have eaten has been great! But don't eat too much because you must try one of their many choices for dessert.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

This restaurant reminds me of smaller towns, and a place where friends gather. The food was unfortunately, just average. We had Chicken Salad Sandwich, which was pretty good. The potato salad was above average. We purchased a Broccoli Chicken casserole. It was good, yet not great. I don't think that my husband will want me to rush for another anytime soon. But, some credit for charm and memories, and friendly treatment. Out desserts were not above average either. Hubby had apple pie, and I tried Raspberry cake. The cake was heavy and the filling quite thick and sticky. Don't wish to be rude, but gotta call it like I see it. I'm sure many would disagree!