“Best Sushi”

Little Tokyo
Ranked #18 of 214 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

This was my first visit to Little Tokyo and I can certainly say it will not be my last.

For a first timer, the menu can be a little overwhelming since it's such a busy menu with many, many, and, and dare I say it again, many choices!

We had the California Dreamin roll (our favorite), beef sashimi (our least favorite), Doc roll, Toinette and the Krystal roll (recommended by our friend Chrystal). The Krystal roll is deep fried and VERY yummy!

Little Tokyo is now our favorite place for sushi. What ever took us so long to try it I can't say but I will not wait so long to return!!!!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

This is definitely our favorite restaurant to visit. I believe we have sampled almost every sushi roll from their extensive list and never been disappointed. The Noah's Ark roll is a staple in our household! They also have great appetizers and a really delicious salad to start with. Also, this is one of the increasingly few places locally that can make a proper lemondrop martini! This place does get busy on the weekends at dinner time, but if you're like us and don't like to wait, you can place a to-go order to be picked up. But the staff is fantastic, if you decide to stay!

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

When we're in the area, our spot for Sushi. Usually busy around dinner, but well worth the wait. Could classify the place as a somewhat Sushi Sports Bar. Good atmosphere.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Consistently good food. The service fluctuates, but is on point the majority of the time. The menu is extensive and the rolls are always good. try the salad with the crunch topping and imitation crab. I don't know what's in the dressing but I think it's laced with heroin, because its delicious!

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

They have a great variety when it comes to their sushi, took me ten minutes to order! I ordered the Shaggy Dog rolls and unagi rolls and it was absolutely amazing. Would go back again ASAP.