“Best place to go in the Pasadena area!”
Review of Little Tokyo

Little Tokyo
Ranked #20 of 218 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 13 September 2016

This is definitely our favorite restaurant to visit. I believe we have sampled almost every sushi roll from their extensive list and never been disappointed. The Noah's Ark roll is a staple in our household! They also have great appetizers and a really delicious salad to start with. Also, this is one of the increasingly few places locally that can make a proper lemondrop martini! This place does get busy on the weekends at dinner time, but if you're like us and don't like to wait, you can place a to-go order to be picked up. But the staff is fantastic, if you decide to stay!

1  Thank Tashia E

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

When we're in the area, our spot for Sushi. Usually busy around dinner, but well worth the wait. Could classify the place as a somewhat Sushi Sports Bar. Good atmosphere.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Consistently good food. The service fluctuates, but is on point the majority of the time. The menu is extensive and the rolls are always good. try the salad with the crunch topping and imitation crab. I don't know what's in the dressing but I think it's laced with heroin, because its delicious!

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

They have a great variety when it comes to their sushi, took me ten minutes to order! I ordered the Shaggy Dog rolls and unagi rolls and it was absolutely amazing. Would go back again ASAP.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

My co-worker and I went out to lunch based on her recommendations for this restaurant Little Tokyo. Please let me say this: I am NOT a fan of SUSHI however, I ordered the Tempura Shrimp with Fried zucchini and sweet potato. It was very fresh and the temp was hot ( that is an indication it wasn't sitting under a heat lamp or microwaved). My co-worker order a "fried" sushi roll. I'm not sure what the name of it was, but she begged me to try a piece. After many, many refusals I gave in to her begging. The sushi was not bad at ALL. I wouldn't order it for myself but it was tolerable and fresh. The prices wasn't bad at all. Two lunches with an ice tea total was 22.00