“Best Cajun Food I ever had!”

Credeur's Cajun Cookin' LLC
Ranked #3 of 226 Restaurants in Pasadena
Reviewed 26 May 2018

WOW, Awesome! This was the tastiest flavored food that I have been to. I have been all over the world trying different foods and all I can say is words don't explain the quality level of the food and flavor coming out of here. There are a handful of restaurants that I have as my favorites this has made that handful. My co-worker and I are from New England and Seafood is huge there. We consider ourselves lucky that we ran into a local at a pub that told us about Credeur's and I am eternally grateful for that. What made it even better was the customer service and the welcoming was fantastic, it was like stepping into a home away from home, "family". Barry, Joyce, cooking staff, wait staff you are all great, "You Crushed It" and "You Nailed it". I told the owner I wanted to rip their restaurant off of it's foundation and place it in Saugus, MA Rte. 1 (Boston) where I am from. They would be slammed all day and night long. As for those that commented having a bad experience, I don't know what planet they are on, but it wasn't earth. This place should not be a secret, this place should be on the Map as the Best Cajun Food money can get. If you want great tasting food and meet some of the greatest people on Earth, "Go to Credeur's". I miss you all already and can not wait to take my family there to meet you all. I will be back.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank shelbystanging

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

If you haven’t eaten here you are missing some of the best food in town. The home-cooked Cajun food and family friendly atmosphere makes for a remarkable experience. I would eat there numerous times a week if my schedule allowed.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Bring some good 'ole cajun coooking into your day!
We have been visiting this place since before they moved to the current location. They outgrew the previous place. The food is authentic Cajun and the owner, Barry, is from Louisiana. He cooks everything fresh each and every day from his own recipes. The food is more than delicious! There isn't anything there that isn't great. I love the boudain eggrolls, chicken fricassee, crawfish enchiladas, gumbo, and pistolettes. We eat here at least twice a month and more if we can.
The owners are friendly, kind people and so is the staff. They are open for lunchtime only, cafeteria style, with different daily specials each day along with a some dishes everyday. They are going to start being open later and I can't wait for that! Checkout their Facebook page for timing. You won't go wrong if you try this place unless, of course, you don't like authentic Cajun food.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank AJR981
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Great food! You can't go wrong with anything on their menu! The squash is really good not them again, everything's good! Nice family local family owned restaurant!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 5 December 2017

I work in Pasadena and I treat myself to this place as much as possible!! I am a cajun and can testify that this place knows what they are doing and its the real deal! I have not had a bad meal yet! It is just like my mama used to cook and taught me to cook! Even my kids love it! My daughter says "its like you time traveled to Louisiana real quick, mom"! This place is my favorite place to go when I'm missing home. Great JOB Credeurs, Nailed it!! The side dishes are all mouth watering, the catfish is cooked to perfection and the Court-Bouillon is my favorite! Get yourself a pistolette too!

Date of visit: December 2017