See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Thank you so much for your services. I will be back very soon. It is very clean and relaxing in the room. We will definitely be back for more stays. Haven't used the pool yet but have been wanting to.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Nice hotel but the staff was not friendly. The the beds were nice and comfortable and the room was clean and well maintained. The pool area was very clean and the morning breakfast was nice. I would stay at this hotel again if I could not find any other hotel to say at.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2017

I went down to this area to attend my son's wedding.I usually stay at La Quinta because of their pet policy. A friend recommended this one. The room was large and not too expensive. I was well pleased with everything there

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0825, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear Jane,
We are truly happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our brand. We look forward to seeing you and your pets again in a future visit.

Laura Becerra

Reviewed 13 April 2017

We have found that you can always count on the quality at LaQuinta, in the cleanliness, good mattress on the beds, plenty of parking and good service. Always along the highways that we travel and the quality seems to be the same at most of our stays..

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple