All reviews la quinta would stay here again waffles worked great front desk staff mattress vista
Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

This is my second stay at this hotel and I feel a review coming on.
A very nice hotel, a bit older and it has seen a few people go through.
The staff is what really make this establishment. Super friendly and courteous as very helpful indeed.
The rooms are very comfortable but the age of the hotel peeks through every now and then.
The continental breakfast is awesome. From 6 - 9 am and the variety is impressive as well as the taste.
Would I come back? Most definitely.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2015

This hotel was very clean and the location was very convenient for the trip we were taking. The desk clerk was friendly and gave us great directions to our next destination. The check out was easy and I would return to this destination if I am in this area again.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2015

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Check in and out were very fast. We also loved that La Quinta is a pet friendly hotel. This is very convenient for pet owners. The breakfast was very good, wished it could be extended for another hour or so. Since we all usually sleep in..

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2015

This hotel had a slight smell in the room, squeaky bed, and horrible internet! Staff appears clueless when it comes to service. One staff member couldn't be torn away from the cell phone and texting..

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. I stayed in 2 different rooms both were very nice and clean, very modern looking.

the upgraded rooms are pretty big with a separate bedroom and living room area.

The internet here was EXTREMELY SLOW. Trying to do any online business work was very hard. I Do not recommend this hotel if you need to do work online!

I also tried using their business center pc thinking maybe their wifi router was just flooded but same thing. The computer also didn't have a program to open pdf's and was locked so you can't install one.

My first rooms (215) ac was Making a loud squeeling noise at night so I changed rooms my second day.

The shower did get nice and hot but there is a slight musty smell coming from the water. At first I thought it was just the first room but I noticed the smell in the seccond room as well.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business