All reviews la quinta would stay here again waffles worked great front desk staff mattress vista
Reviewed 5 November 2014

This hotel met all my expectations for a clean, reasonably priced place to stay. THe staff was friendly and helpful and the hotel was quite nice. It's a good bonus that they have free breakfast and actually have a variety of food available too. PLUS they are pet friendly. Perfect for us.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2014

We had a pipe leak in a bedroom in our home and had to move out while our floors were being refinished. We loved this hotel because: It was clean, personnel was very friendly and professional, they allowed dogs, they accommodated our room to hold a family members hospital bed. This hotel was also close to our home so that we could return to conduct business with the contractors who did the repairs.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Did visit this hotel on August 23rd and the 24th. Rooms are set in a good position and are with 2 tv's . First near the bed and the other in the sitting area. First was fine . No problem. 2nd night however and had to kill 3 cockroaches in an hour. That was enough for me . So the rest of the night I slept in my big rig since I am a truck driver. So sorry for this hotel . But no more for me over here.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2014

This is a modern property in a convenient location off of Beltway 8. Front desk was very friendly. My king room was large with a separate living area with couch, chair and a second TV. Bathroom was also large and updated. My only negative comment is that I found the bed to be quite hard, I am used to sleeping on a pillow top mattress. Had the bed been more comfy, I would have rated 4 stars. This property is a good value.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank suzybro
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I tried to book a room online 1 1/2 months before my trip and it wouldn't work. I spoke to two representatives on the 800 number they couldn't help and I spoke with a very nice lady at the hotel in Pasadena, TX and she booked the room for me at the higher price and made a note of the problems I was having with the online process. She told me to speak with the manager when I checked in to see what could be done. I tried to contact him on several times and he never returned my calls and would not help me. on 4/17 I gave a credit card to guaranty an ADA room w/a walk in shower for my disable 91 yr old mother and it was not reserved when I arrived on 6/20. I was put in an ADA room not equipped with a handicapped tub.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family