“Good fast food”

Add it.
Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers
Ranked #42 of 227 Restaurants in Pasadena
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I've been to Raising Canes several times. The chicken is good and the service is fairly quick. This location stays pretty busy and they are not great about cleaning the tables in a timely manner. It also tends to be a little louder than the other locations I have been to.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

This is one of our favs to order in at work. Very simple menu of chicken, fries, Cole slaw, Texas toast and of course their famous sauce. I would have given five stars but the last time we ordered the chicken was quite a bit smaller and a little tough. Hopefully this was a fluke and not where they are headed because we would hate to give them up.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here today. Frequently visit this place and the food is always great. Always get my order fresh and hot. Only compliant is that they need another ketchup dispenser. If you are hungry you need to stop here.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

You know Raising Cane's chicken baskets are good. There'll prices are good. Pretty quick service. The only draw back is the sauce they give you is there own. I like BBQ sauce or gravy to dip my fingers in. This time sat by the front window and counted 15 fly's on the inside of the window. Makes you think don't it. Stan H.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

This place has excellent chicken baskets. They have fast service. The chicken is very tasty but they have no gravy to go with the chicken. I like gravy not ranch dressing! That's why I only go here every once in awhile. Stan H.