“Andy's is awesome”

Andy's Hog Wild Barbecue
Ranked #2 of 215 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Great food at a great price. Simple service and a nice staff round this place out. A bit off the beaten path but that keeps it unique. Get there early during the week or parking may be an issue.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Found this place on trip advisor. Walked in and saw they had Tennessee bar b que. I found that the pulled pork to be good and similar to the Memphis bar-b-que I grew up eating.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We eat here at least once a week or so. We always get the Beef brisket and the baked potato salad. Great prices and great food.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Andy's has the best BBQ in town. Their red skin potato salad is fantastic. Thank you Andy's!! We don't buy BBQ anywhere else.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

I have been to Andy's several times since I stared working in Pasadena a number of years ago. A few days ago my wife and I were leaving the Strawberry Festival and I convinced her to go to Andy's for dinner. I ordered my usual BBQ, but she surprised me and ordered the catfish, which was a "special" for the day. My BBQ was good as always, but her catfish was terrible. Each piece was rubbery and didn't cut well even with a knife and fork. She ate one bite and that was it. I tried a bite and went back to my BBQ. I felt terrible for her because this was her first visit and probably her last. 5 stars for the BBQ, 1 for the catfish, so my overall rating is 3.