“Huge Specialized sandwiches plus soups, pasta & a salad bar”
Review of Jason's Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jason's Deli
Ranked #16 of 215 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 10 September 2017

These are not just plain ole sandwiches. There is a big variety to suit anyone's taste buds. Paninis & wraps are great options as well. Not in the mood for an awesome sandwich? Try the all you can eat salad bar, a loaded baked potato or one of their many soups. My favorite meal is the Manager's Special which includes a 1/2 sandwich & a side. I usually get the California club with turkey bacon, guacamole, tomatoes & greens on a croissant. Oh my! How can you go wrong with bacon & Guacamole? Since it comes with a choice of side I get either soup or steamed veggies. My husband prefers the Rueben which is stuffed with meat & sauerkraut.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I lived in Pasadena,TX all my life and never paid any attention to this place due to the way the exterior. The building looks old and there is a big tree blocking view, but we decided to stop in and discovered the inside is very clean modern food is great and staff are very helpful. I would recommend everyone to eat there.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

We always enjoy Jason's Deli and tend to search for them in the cities we visit. While the food rarely, if ever, disappoints, this location didn't let us down, either. Plus, we had excellent service!

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

We can always count on Jason's deli for being consistently good. My husband got the Yankee which was a combination of corned beef and pastrami on rye. They can always on counted on having generous meat portions on their sandwiches. I would prefer a larger deli pickle. The fruit cups are a good substitute for chips. The Mediterranean wrap was on the thin side but it was tasty. The seafood gumbo was so-so. My daughter knew how to order. She got a full sz turkey muffaletta which is large enough for four people or three hearty appetites; definitely a good value. We had enough left over for another meal. I prefer Jason's Deli over other fast food subs.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

We were celebrating my daughter's interview to become a license minister with the Assemblies of God. Out of all the places to celebrate her accomplishment, she picked Jason's Deli. As always, the food was fresh and delicious, excellent customer service, and a delightful atmosphere for dining. Whether celebrating, having lunch, or to go Jason's Deli is the place to go!