Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/Pasadena
Hotels.com
US$93
US$79
Priceline
Quality Inn Pasadena(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$77
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelwould highly recommend this hoteleasy accessking suitetamalesbed was comfortablehot breakfastclean roomsmany choicesdiamond membergreat staffnice breakfasthobby airportshort drivelaundry roomstay there again
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Very clean and very helpful and personal staff rooms were large and comfortable, breakfast was always fresh and hot and the property was always very well taken care of. The beds were very comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Crystal J, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Greetings and Good Morning!

Thank you so very much for your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Pasadena! And thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at the hotel.

Designed for business and leisure travel, our hotel features different designed rooms that have very different amenities to create a designed guest experience that all of our travelers enjoy! We take care of the hotel with newly upgrades. We are in the process of upgrading our internet at the moment!

There is definitely something on the breakfast bar for everyone. We rotate the breakfast items daily. We want all of our guests to start out each morning ready for their busy day!

I will be printing out your review and sharing it with the staff here at the hotel! They will be delighted to know that you were happy with your room!

Thank you so much and do come back and see us again very soon!

Reviewed 28 November 2017

This hotel is very nice and clean, staff is very nice, caring and professional i definitely recommend to anyone. And will make sure to come back when in town. The service they deliver to each guest is extraordinary.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Crystal J, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Greetings and Good Morning to you Ms. Sunshine!

You have been a delight and a joy to serve to each and every day! Thank you so very much for taking the time to review the hotel and staff here at the hotel. Here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Pasadena, we all work hard in creating a hotel that our guests LOVE! It has been a delight serving you and your family for sure! You my dear, and an extraordinary person and I have had the best privilege of serving you!

-Cheers!
Hampton Inn and Suite Pasadena, TX

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Good experience! I recommended it! The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel was very clean, in excellent conditions. Closed to Space Center, Kemah and not too far from downtown Houston. Definitely is an excellent hotel to stay and relax!

Greetings and Good Morning!

I am Crystal Jackson, GM here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Pasadena!

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your recent stay here at the hotel! It was a delight to be able to be there for you and your family during the wedding event at the hotel! I am glad you were able to get out and enjoy the local events in the area!

I will be sharing your review with the hotel staff here at the hotel. They will be delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us! I do hope to see you and your family come back soon!

-Crystal Jackson, GM

Reviewed 28 November 2017

I love this hotel. My family and I enjoyed it every time we stay at this hotel. Very clean and the staff is very friendly. I recommend it to anyone who visits Pasadena or Houston, it's so closed to Kemah and Space Center.

Greetings and Good Morning!

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Pasadena!

Our staff works hard in creating a hotel that our guests LOVE and I am delighted to know that you were very pleased with your room accommodations and the convenient location of the hotel. Yes! We are very close to a lot of the local attractions with Downtown Houston being just 20 min away!

So many things to do while you are visiting, we thank you for staying with us and look forward to serving you and your family again!

-Cheers!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Great stay with great breakfast, great beds, and great staff but it would have better if the WiFi was up and running. I understand there’s so much the staff can do about the issue (after they explained why the WiFi is down what they’re doing to fix it) so I hope the the next time I’m at this property the WiFi issue is fixed. Everything else was top notch.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Crystal J, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Greetings and Good Morning!

My name is Crystal Jackson and I am the GM here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Pasadena!

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Pasadena! I appreciate the review on our property! I will be printing your review out to share with the staff and our corporate offices here at the hotel!

We all do work very hard to create a hotel that our guests LOVE and to deliver an unforgettable experience! From breakfast in the mornings, to clean and comfortable rooms, our designed guest experience is unique to each business and leisure traveler.

WIFI is very important to each and every guest and to us as well! We have been working hard to install brand new equipment in the hotel! Again, with better connectivity, faster WIFI speeds, and dependability, we know that this amenity is a must have for each and every guest!

We are still working on installation with our new internet upgrades, but please, do come back and see us again! I assure you, the new upgraded internet will definitely impress!

-Crystal Jackson, GM