We went in for our first time at a Red Robin looked at the menu and for drinks me and my kids had each ordered a shake. About 20 min later they inform us that the machine is frozen and we will not be getting our shakes but they did offer us a free dessert so not bad. We had order the pickle nickels for an appetizer and when they came they were swimming in grease that had seeped out of the tin cup. I ordered the burger with an egg on it and when it arrived before I even broke the egg my bun on the bottom was already soaked in grease. I cut open the burger and grease ran out of it. Needless to say will not eat there because of the amount of grease.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.