“Grease upon grease”

Add it.
Red Robin
Ranked #144 of 219 Restaurants in Pasadena
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We went in for our first time at a Red Robin looked at the menu and for drinks me and my kids had each ordered a shake. About 20 min later they inform us that the machine is frozen and we will not be getting our shakes but they did offer us a free dessert so not bad. We had order the pickle nickels for an appetizer and when they came they were swimming in grease that had seeped out of the tin cup. I ordered the burger with an egg on it and when it arrived before I even broke the egg my bun on the bottom was already soaked in grease. I cut open the burger and grease ran out of it. Needless to say will not eat there because of the amount of grease.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I tried this restaurant two times because I’ve had good service In another town and good food but this place needs immediate help to get it going well, I have heard this from several people, very very slow service, plan to be in there for a good long while

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Been to Red Robin alot in Colorado but this was the worst. Bad service, terrible menu choices, nothing like it had been. Server wasn't capable of handling 7 people. Young, scared, new to serving, not ready for larger parties. At 7pm, not enough pasta to make mac and cheese. Won't go back again.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

There was a 20 minute wait to be seated.
Once we sat down and ordered our food it took another 30 minutes.

Food was average if that.

No dressing for our salad.

Not worth the prices.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This location has serious mgmt problems. My first visit took 2 hours... about 20 minutes waiting for a table and 1:40 at the table. The place had just opened so I attributed the slow service to startup training curve, and was willing to try again. But each of the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th visits over a 2-month period took 90-minutes each, without having to wait for a table. Each time, we arrived right as they opened the doors for the day. Sadly, they are not improving. And their claim to offer limitless french fries is a joke. After asking 3 times they might bring a small basket of fries... usually not. For premium prices, I expect much better service. Still cannot understand why it takes 90 minutes to get a burger and fries. Seriously disappointing.