“Great Mexican food”

Ranked #9 of 219 Restaurants in Pasadena
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Great spot for well prepared Mexican food. We both selected a lunch special called “Lolita” which consisted of a tamale, enchilada, burrito, taco, and rice and beans. All very delicious. Very generous portions at a reasonable price. Servers push appetizers, but with the amount of food in the entree, not necessary. Turn around from ordering to delivery of food was very quick. Spacious dining area with a private room, good for conversation. Plenty of parking. Free mini ice cream cone at the door when you leave is a nice touch too,

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

The tortillas here are the real thing. Not gross see through ones that are too greasy. The fajitas were on the more med side the way I requested. They were tender as well. I loved it!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We didn't want to drive to Pappasito's so we went to JT's this past weekend. The wife had a mango marg that she said was good and we had queso with ground beef to start. Pretty good queso and salsa. We ordered beef fajitas with brochette shrimp which was good, but not great. When I consider that what we ordered is half the price of Pappasito's then I have to say it was really a good value. There was enough for us to take home and have for lunch the next day. I cannot remember our server's name, he was new but he did an outstanding job. We will return.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

We stopped in for dinner on a Saturday night and sat at the bar while waiting for a table to become available. We had such a great bartender that we decided to just stay at the bar. We ordered some awesome Margaritas for a great price, and our dinner was fabulous! My husband loves Carne Gasada, and he said this was so tender and delicious he was super impressed. I couldn't even eat all of my dinner. I'll be back!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We have been going here for years and everytime our daughter comes home from College this is the first place she wants to go to eat. Our favorite is the Chilli Con Queso with chips. Love the Seafood Enchilada's and my Husband loves the El Dorado Con Queso Chicken.