See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2016

The hotel was very clean and the people running the hotel were very friendly. I could not have asked for anything more. The staff was very accommodating. I felt at home and I felt very safe. I will definitely come back to this motel if I am ever in town again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank marilyn601
kingsinnmotel, Webmaster at Kings Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments about our hotel here in Paris. I’m so pleased that you had such a nice experience here that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Reviewed 24 April 2015 via mobile

Just terrible every part of this place is terrible dirty smells only stayed here because of every other place in town was sold out....don't stay here...very high crime place and falling apart...worst place I have ever stayed

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
5  Thank shelby m

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review of Kings Inn here in Paris. I’m terribly sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and in the overall experience we provide to guests. I sincerely apologize that we let you down and assure you that action has been taken to improve the hotel. You’ll now find a better experience here than ever before.

Reviewed 24 December 2014 via mobile

The King's Inn is a good place to stay. We've stayed here several times & the management always treats us great! We can park our big rig (bobtail) here & they always welcome our fur baby! The room was clean & quiet! The maid comes every day unless you request for them not to. We will always come here, when we come in off the road!

• Stayed: December 2014
3  Thank Martha O

Dear Guest,

Thanks sincerely for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you are a frequent guest, and I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again soon. As you’ve seen, we’re always improving. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Check-in was easy and quick, really a good deal with recently updated rooms.......
. .Free Wi-Fi, micro and fridge availability.Rooms are specious and hygienic....... really a good service by the staff.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Angela D

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you. Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We were on a 2,000 mile road trip and were more interested in covering miles than lingering at a fancy, well appointed, luxury hotel. If the place was clean, quiet, secure and cheap it would fit our needs.

For about $40 we both agreed that we got more that we had expected. Included with the room were free WiFi, mid level cable, a fridge and microwave.

Some of the things that also didn't came along with the rock bottom price was breakfast. The manager told us that he didn't serve breakfast but that coffee would be available at the office in the morning. I think this amenity was only available to the very early risers. When we got to the office the coffee pot was empty and the desk person was not willing to make a fresh brew.
The Paris Kings Inn also provides rooms to more permanent residents, so the mix of people included local individuals as well as people traveling through.

In summary the room and amenities were worth more to us than the price we paid.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mrjoef

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that you had a generally good experience with us, but I’m very concerned that we didn’t live up to your standards or expectations in every way and that our service was somewhat lacking. We take great pride in our hotel, and I hope that shows. We’re also always working to get better too. I hope you always make us your first choice when in the Paris area.