All reviews the concierge level bath body works oasis bar four seasons one night stay outdoor pool business trip spa texas corn lounge shampoo
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

For the most part the stay was amazing I just did not like the breakfast staff made me feel uncomfortable with the looks they were giving me like if I didn't belong in there or the type of person who would be on the concierge floor and the WiFi not that great but besides that everything else was great

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2017

The rooms in this hotel need to be updated, especially the beds. The bathrooms are really outdated as well as the carpet. I'm sure it was once a beautiful place to stay, but like every thing it had aged.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Jacuzzi Suite
Loved the spacious suite. Concierge Lounge was an unexpected treat. Decided to check it out before going to restaurant for dinner. Once there, decided going to restaurant wasn't necessary. Food was delicious! Service was great! Breakfast even better! Omelette & waffles made to order, along with every other breakfast food you can imagine. Had spa appts also that did not disappoint. Decided to stay another night, even though jacuzzi suite was not available, we were able to get a king suite that was perfect. Kids & grandkids came & swam. Perfect weekend!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Holes in sheets. Housekeeping changed after 3 days when I stripped the bed and threw on bathroom floor. Towels not replaced - just taken away. Empty facial tissue box. Shrimp Boat is reasonably priced but most of the severs attitudes is lacking. Convenient location. Fan in room couldn't be turned off so I was glad I brought my ear plugs.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Amanda P, Front Office Manager at MCM Elegante Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

We are sorry you experienced these issues during your stay. We pride ourselves on friendliness and cleanliness and we will definitely look into why this happened so we can get these issues addressed. We would like to have you back for future reservations so we may show you this is not typical for our hotel. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Good stay, it has resources available such a in-house meals, entertainment. People are great and provide a good service for the establishment. The site is in a great spot for outside eating and fueling.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business