All reviewsthe concierge levelbath body worksoasis barone night stayfront desk staffoutdoor poolbusiness tripspatexascornloungedustshampooroomy
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Holes in sheets. Housekeeping changed after 3 days when I stripped the bed and threw on bathroom floor. Towels not replaced - just taken away. Empty facial tissue box. Shrimp Boat is reasonably priced but most of the severs attitudes is lacking. Convenient location. Fan in room couldn't be turned off so I was glad I brought my ear plugs.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Amanda P, Front Office Manager at MCM Elegante Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

We are sorry you experienced these issues during your stay. We pride ourselves on friendliness and cleanliness and we will definitely look into why this happened so we can get these issues addressed. We would like to have you back for future reservations so we may show you this is not typical for our hotel. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Good stay, it has resources available such a in-house meals, entertainment. People are great and provide a good service for the establishment. The site is in a great spot for outside eating and fueling.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Very pleased with this hotel. Got two rooms at a great rate. The front desk made it a very simple check in process and the rooms were nicer than I expected. I was pleasantly surprised by Bath & Body Works hotel toiletries! :) the hotel is close to freeways, which makes it so easy. My room came with a fridge and microwave. Great big parking lot too.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2017

My wife and I stayed here with another couple while attending the wedding of some good friends. I must say I was surprised at the quality of the hotel. It was nicely elegant and very reasonably priced. The lobby area is appointed and furnished well - we enjoyed some cocktails while visiting with friends there after getting drinks from the hotel bar/club. We enjoyed an afternoon at the pool, too. The room was very nice and clean, the bed comfortable. Would definitely stay there again if ever returning to Odessa/Midland. We got the breakfast included package - breakfast is served in a converted former hotel room with a nice view. The food was excellent, including a gentleman on hand to fix custom omelettes. Only negative was the club/bar - we thought we'd enjoy some time there, but it looked like the crowd was made more up of people who were not staying at the hotel, and the lady at the door was rude.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Layne L
Reviewed 29 April 2017

I've been coming to Odessa on business for over 11 years. I used to stay almost exclusively at the MCM Elegante until the oil boom hit and hotel prices went through the roof. All that has changed in the past 2 years and hotel pricing has become somewhat more reasonable again. This past week I stayed here again and was pleasantly surprised that it has maintained its elegant look, even if it's a bit tired now and in need of a remodel. However, I must give props to the quality of the bedding -- the mattress was very comfortable and to have down pillows as one of the choices available took my rating from average to very good. I'll certainly come back again.

Room Tip: A room facing East allows you to open your curtains in the afternoon or early evening. The sun in Odessa is brutal in the afternoons.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business