“Great enchiladas”

La Bodega
Ranked #21 of 248 Restaurants in Odessa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 December 2017

What can you say? This establishment has always had consistent food quality, variety, clean and great service. A great place to chat and eat, and more than enough food.
Had the enchilada combo, and the flavor was great. Salsa and chips were great. Sevice was great.
A job well done, La Bodega.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I have been going to this place for 20 + years it is good. Also really enjoy the atmosphere, and the bar is nice as well . Definitely worth checking out .

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We have been coming here since 1991. My husband and I just celebrated our 24th Anniversary here. Great food, friendly staff. Hot Sauce is the best in town. Nacho supreme, Mario, hamburger, pork chops and tacos are the best. Definitely recommend!!

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Beef fajitas for two were great! Generously portioned. The flour and corn tortillas fresh and hot. The guacamole superb and a beautiful bright green!

Servers are very attentive! Our glasses never got less than half full.

The child's plate is generously portioned, as everything we have had is. Beans are homemade. The ambiance is classic Mexican patio style, soothing water fixtures in the patio, the restaurant was also cool and a nice break from the hot summer day. Chips are warm and fresh, salsa is chunky and medium heat, all the food very well seasoned. Ladies facilities were very very very clean.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

La Bodega is my favorite Mexican restaurant and has been since the day it opened in Odessa. We are regulars & almost every week. Chilo is our favorite server. We always ask for him because he never fails to provide excellent service. Everyone in my circle of friends, even those who don't live here, always make a stop at La Bodega when they are in town. When I lived in Dallas, my family knew that dinner at La Bodega was a requirement when I came to visit. I love the Nachos Supreme (nachos with everything), guacamole, queso (with ground beef added), and the famous Swirl (frozen sangria swirled with frozen margarita). The salsa is my favorite over any I've ever had anywhere. The new owner who was a long time employee has given it tender loving care & updated the interior after the founder's kids almost ran it into the ground. Everything on the menu has been restored to it's former glory.

1  Thank tartanmojo

Been to La Bodega? Share your experiences!