“Pizza”

Mamas Pizza
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Decent pizza, nice buffet, beer can be no charge at times, salad bar needs some work, sandwiches and wings are decent.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Nice place to eat with great customer service. Prices for drinks is 1.99 to 2.49. Pizza sizes are mini, small, medium, large and extra large. Price range is 5.99 to 19.99 before tax. Food was hot and fast.

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

We got cheese bread and pizza. Both have a delicious, buttery taste to them. The cheese is good too. This Mama's was nicer than other locations. It took a long time to get our pizza, but the wait is worth it.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

I hadn't eaten at a Mama's in quite a few years, as there hadn't been one too close to me. I noticed this one in NRH and stopped in last week for lunch. I had the buffet. The pizza choices were good, both thick and thin crusts. The salad bar was stocked and fresh. The servers were polite. It will be my go to place for pizza for the future.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

When you operating hours start at 11am I think the reasonable assumption is that if I arrive at 11AM I can get pizza from the bufffet. I arrived at 11:14AM and there was no pizza out. Was told it would be 10 more minutes. Pizza arrived at buffet at 11:35. I had about 15 minutes to eat before needing to be done with my lunch break. 11 AM is apparently when the staff arrives and unlocks the door and goes through opening procedures (cooking pizzas is NOT high on that list).

The pizza itself is VERY average even for a buffet. There were only 2 pizzas offered. (meat lovers and pepperoni) The cheese was ok and pepperoni was ok. The sausage on meat lovers was not good. The sauce is what really ruins it. It is very bland and to me tastes like crushed canned tomatoes. No other flavor besides tomato. This chunky sauce has a lot of juice as you might expect. When you get a slice that is fresh out of the oven can you guess what happens if you pick it up? All of the toppings slide off. Which is ok because the hand tossed crust was pretty below average too.

The salad bar is about what you might expect. No complaints

Price was $9 for buffet and drink. If you want the same crappy pizza go to CiCi's and save yourself $2.