“ONLY OK”

Quality Inn & Suites
Steinbach, Canada
“ONLY OK”
Reviewed 18 March 2010

This hotel was ok but not great. There is no restaurant on the property and only one within walking distance so the hotel is kind of isolated. The breasfast area is very small and suppys are not filled regularly. The room we had was big but not anything special and not worth the cost. The staff was friendly. There satilite system needs a seirous tune up as it didn't work for a half a day that we were there. Next time i would be in the area, i would stay in a different hotel.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
toronto
Reviewed 8 March 2010

I stayed at this hotel for 4 days and when I checked in, I was greeted with a warm welcome and delicious chocolate chip cookies. The front desk attendant was very pleasant and helpful. She gave me tips on shopping at the North East Mall and all of the fantastic restaurants nearby. The free shuttle service was extremely helpful especially to the mall and back. My suite was very clean, spacious and comfortable.
I was thrilled that the front desk attendant called my room after I checked in to see if everything was fine in my room and if I needed anything else. I've never experienced this service at any other hotel I stayed at. The hot waffles at breakfast was great!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business
Milton
Reviewed 1 February 2010

I had arrived at the DFW airport on a business trip and called the hotel for pick-up.
The shuttle driver was very caring and helpful. When I arrived at the hotel I was greeted with fabulous staff that were very cheerful and accommodating. I travel quite alot on business and have never been greeted by such good staff. The free shuttle service was great for me as I did not have a rental car. The hotel was able to shuttle me to my training sessions. The mall was within walking distance and so were many restaurants.
The hotel rooms were nice, clean and nicely decorated. I had a suite and it was very large and comfortable. The colors were nice and modern, the beds are new and fabulous. The fitness center was a plus because I workout everyday. The housekeepers did a terrific job taking care of my room. Hats off to the staff at this hotel!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
houston
Reviewed 28 October 2008

I travel often out of the Houston area and was on a work assignment. I had heard of this property from other co-workers
who had stayed there and thought I would give it a try.
I booked a king room suite. It was huge and very clean.
Apparently the property underwent an extensive renovation this year.
The beds were all new pillowtops, very comfy.
New decor in the rooms including new furniture, bedding and drapes I was told. The colors were nice. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was terrific but the space was a little cramped for the amount of guests they had.
I was told that they have plans underway to make the breakfast area larger. Great stay for business and pleasure!

• Liked — Large spacious comfortable clean rooms
  • Disliked — Smaller than usual breakfast area
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
New Mexico
Reviewed 9 June 2007

This hotel is old and smells like cigarette smoke. The pool did not work, which no one informed us of until after we paid for the room. The front desk staff had absolutely no knowledge of how to get to anything in the Dallas area, or where the nearest restaurants were. (Which isn't helpful for tourists!) The best thing about the hotel is the nice lobby and the free breakfast. I wouldn't recommend staying here.

• Liked — The breakfast was nice
  • Disliked — lack of use of pool, room smelled like smoke
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Richland Hills
0.9 km away
Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Hurst
2.0 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth NE Mall
1.2 km away
Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
Travelodge North Richland Hills/...
#3 of 6 in North Richland Hills
1.1 km away
Holiday Inn Hotel Express & Suites West Hurst
1.0 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst
2.0 km away
Comfort Suites Near Northeast Mall

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn & Suites

Property: Quality Inn & Suites
Address: 8709 Airport Freeway, North Richland Hills, TX 76180-7603 (Formerly N.E. Mall Inn & Suites)
Region: United States > Texas > North Richland Hills
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in North Richland Hills
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): €
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn & Suites 2.5*
Get your money’s worth at the Quality Inn & Suites® hotel in North Richland Hills, TX, located near NRH2O Water Park and Nytex Sports Centre. Our hotel is a short drive from a variety of such popular attractions as: -Fort Worth Historic Stockyard -Bass Performance Hall -AT&T Stadium and Globe Life Park -Six Flags Over Texas -Texas Motor Speedway -Fort Worth Zoo You can depend on our hotel for all of the amenities you expect and genuine service from people who are professional, responsive and friendly. Enjoy such additional amenities as: -Free hot breakfast -Free WiFi -Free coffee -Free Guest laundry -24-hour Business Center Quality Inn & Suites offers more than the typical affordable hotel: you get more for your money with our “Value Qs.” From premium bedding and a refreshing shower to hot breakfast and friendly service, it all adds up to real value for you. Your room has everything you need to relax, including a flat-screen TV, hair dryer, iron, ironing board and more. Affordable, enjoyable, and great for business travel, a weekend getaway, or a vacation — our Quality Inn & Suites hotel in North Richland Hills, TX makes it easy to make the travel memories that matter. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Ne Mall Inn & Suites Fort Worth Hotel North Richland Hills