“Great Food!”

Cuisines: French, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I definitely recommend the calamari, the lobster ravioli, and the manicotti! Great food and ambiance.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

If you're a true Italian food lover like me than you're going to love this place. The environment is very warm and cozy.

You can tell by the taste of their food, they know what they're doing in that kitchen. Everyone knows with Italian food it's all about the sauce and let me tell you.. they've got it down.

Plus their house dressing is my favorite and thankfully now they sell it at the register.

Lunch prices are unbeatable! Go on and give them a try... you'll be thanking me later. ;)

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Every time we go to Niki's we have a good experience. I have never ordered anything I didn't like; all the food is hot and delicious.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

The food here is very tasty in the waiters and waitresses are very kind and attentive definitely check it out

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I stumbled across this place when looking for Krogers (nearby) and was pleasantly surprised. It is fairly obvious this is a locally owned place; the food is great, the bread is superb and the food is traditional, nothing fancy. It was exactly what we were looking for. The wait staff was great and the young guys that brought bread and bussed the table seems overly attentive. Those small things make a customer aware and pleased. Thanks for a job well done.

Date of visit: November 2017