“Wow! Great Pizza”

ZuRoma Sicilian Kitchen
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I'd been craving a new pizza place and this place hit the spot. Crispy thin crust with Canadian bacon was the best pizza I've had in the last year. A pitcher of ice cold beer and a view of ice hockey made it a 5. The pizza is reallyreallyreally great!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Watch hockey right from the bar! Nice, friendly staff, full bar and good beer selection in bottles. I tried the thick crust pizza and it was like a frozen pizza crust. Pre-made, spongy and non appetizing. Coming from the east coast, it is difficult to find good pizza in the Metroplex as a whole, and many locals judge their pizza experience differently. Basically they grade on a curve, but I still grade based on what good pizza should taste like, not just what you can get between Dallas and Fort Worth, which is extremely limited. Nice place to get a drink and watch some local hockey for free though! Plus I hear the other Italian entrees are very good, I just haven't tried them yet!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Great specials on Monday! Buy one large pizza get one free - great deal! Good pizza, definitely better than your typical chain stores. The pizza is in the same style as IFratell. I like the chicken, spinach & tomato pie. Sometimes hard to call in an order on Monday's as the phone line can be busy.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Such a great place to enjoy our favorite style and incredible flavors of the thin and crisp crusted pizza, hand thrown and stretched to the perfect oval then sliced in thin rectangular pieces. It's a festive environment at the NYTEX Sports Complex, and we aren't into all that hockey but love the family support and enjoy watching action on the ice too! The food and good service is always worth it. Monday's, get two for one pizzas. We take one home for our freezer.

Reviewed 24 January 2016

We were at a volleyball tournament at NYTEX and wanted a quick bite and decided to come here. I have been here several times and it was always great service and wonderful food. I got an appetizer to go and was shocked at how understaffed they were. They were pretty busy and it seemed everyone was either standing in line or waiting on their food, or even their order to be taken. I waited for almost 30 minutes before my order came up. I felt horrible for the bartender who was trying to do the job of about 5. They were clearly understaffed with only 1 girl waiting tables, 1 bartender, 1 cook and 2 guys trying to bus the tables. Not only was the service SUPER slow, but once I got my food it was not the quality that I remember. I'm hoping this is not how the restaurant is ran now and that they were just understaffed on this particular day.