“Not to bad”

Best Western Inn & Suites
Ranked #11 of 33 Hotels in New Braunfels
Reviewed 9 May 2017

The hotel is an older hotel but it was clean and the pool was nice. Our room was not ready at check in but we enjoyed the pool while we waited. The pool area was clean but no towels out in the towel area that was marked Towels.

Room Tip: lots of road noise
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
BestWesternNB, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Thank you for staying with us, and thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. The unpredictability in weather recently and the increase in pool usage makes it a challenge to keep the pool towel bin full of dry towels. Our front desk agents have absolutely no problem getting towels for those that require it. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again.

nbhospitalty@yahoo.com

There are newer reviews for Best Western Inn & Suites

Reviewed 8 May 2017

It was good but not great for the price. Shower backed up when showering. By the time I finished my shower I was ankle deep in soapy water. Room was clean. On 2nd floor and there is no elevator for those that have problems climbing stairs. Breakfast was just OK. I think it was to high priced for the age of the building. Employees were nice. Easy access to I-35 freeway.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us, and thank you for taking the time to write a review of our location. We are sorry you experienced issues with your shower. Our goal every day is to make sure our guests are fully taken care of. Thank you for choosing to stay with Best Western.

nbhospitalty@yahoo.com

Reviewed 28 April 2017

i booked my room in January for a wedding at the end of April. When I arrived at the BW in New Braunsfuls at 3 pm(which is check in) my room was not ready, nor had they even started on it. The wedding started at 5 and we were 30 minutes away. I still needed to get myself and 3 children ready. I was doing my childrens hair in the parking lot. Finally when I get a room 45 minutes later it's the wrong room. I had reservations for a room inside access. We were on the side, bathtub was dirty, and lights didn't work. I did not complain because we did not have time to change rooms. Very disappointed. We always stay here every year for Wurstfest and have never had any problems with our rooms or checking in.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternNB, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am sorry to hear your last stay with us was not as good of an experience as what you usually have when you come for a visit. It sounds as if you came on a day when we were incredibly short-handed in the housekeeping department. Unfortunately, when that happens we aren't always able to make the 3:00 PM check in time for all of our rooms. Please, in the future, let us know while you are here of any complaints that you might have so we can work them to solve them. Thank you for staying with us at Best Western Inn & Suites in New Braunfels.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Overall, the hotel location was great! The only downfall is they have no elevators. You have to walk up two flights of stairs. And I think it should be told to you prior to your arrival. Other than this it was a good stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternNB, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Thank you for staying with us, and thank you for taking the time to write a review of our location. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do try to inform guests that they will be on our second floor and that we have no elevator at the time the reservation is made. Unfortunately, when reservations are made through a third party, that information doesn't always get transferred. If we are able and have rooms available, we don't mind moving people downstairs. Thank you for choosing to stay with Best Western. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I have been working for Mccoys for the last 14 years and Best Western it's all I use specially in new Braunfels One of the best places Jennifer is the one that always take care of me it's a very nice and very helpful employee

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Best Western Inn and Suites in New Braunfels. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us a positive review and for your kind words regarding Jennifer. I'll be sure to pass them along to her. We're pleased your stay with us was so enjoyable and we hope to see you again soon.