1,004 results
All reviews pool party rain shower on arrival double shower pool area fridge and microwave half board bed and breakfast memory foam mattress walk in shower lovely hotel show cooking small hotel glass of bubbly massive bed garden room breakfast is served
Reviewed 14 August 2016

Just returned from my 10 night stay at this hotel. After reading all the previous reviews I was excited for this vacation. The previous reviews didn't lie, on arrival we were greeted by a friendly member of staff and 2 glasses of cava. This was a nice touch after travelling for so long.
Our room was lovely, it was very modern/spacious and clean. We had a pool side view which was fantastic, specially catching the last bit of the day sitting on the balcony.
The location of the hotel was great, close to the shops/bars/restaurants but still very quiet(You couldn't hear Veronicas).
The food was okay, a bit repetitive but it was done well. We ate most nights, even though we had breakfast and evening meal included in our package.

I wanted to give this hotel 5 stars but there were a few faults which we found from our stay:
1. The bed sheets and pillow cases were never changed during our stay.
2. The food service during lunch time was incredibly slow, it took over 30 minutes to be served.
3. The pool area was small. Could utilise the sun beds spaces a lot better.
4. The evening entertainment was very repetitive, same act on every night accept Wednesdays.

Otherwise the hotel was great and the staff we're very friendly.

Thanks

Tip :

Be wary of the pubs and clubs close by. There are a lot of promoters trying to dragging you into hotels. Also, be careful of the gentleman trying to sell you watches/glasses and hats.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Jaume M, Gerente at Vanilla Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2016

Dear Tom,

Thank you for your comments and for for giving us the opportunity to share your holidays with you at Vanilla Garden Hotel ****.
I will pass your comments to all the staff so they know about the faults you found and at the same time i send you a warm hug and all our best wishes for all of you.

Remember that we are here all the time happy to help so for everything you could need in the future, do not hesitate to let us know: info@vanillagardenhotel.com

Best regards

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

So far so good ... We have not been here yet but I would like to commend the fantastic quick and efficient service I have had from Julie .. The pre-holiday help I have had is great so I am looking forward to my stay even more if the service so far has anything to go by ...
I will do a post- holiday when I've visited in October - going by other reviews we are in for a treat :-)
Kind regards
Rachel Jacobs

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Rachel,
Thank you for your fantastic comments, we are looking forward to welcome you at Vanilla Garden Hotel ****,
Best regards

Reviewed 12 August 2016

Stayed here towards the end of July and it really saddens me I have to write this review. I'll first off start with some amazing aspects with the hotel, the location is 10/10 amazing literally a 5 minute walk away from everything! You couldn't fault the location at all, and the style of the hotel how modern it was is also a major plus.

Unfortunatly we arrived at the hotel on and a Half Board basis as it was a free upgrade from Thomsons to be told we were bed and breakfast very rudely by Julie the receptionist who continued to whisper throughout the whole duration of our stay to her colleauge whilst staring at us. We were told to sort it out with our Rep Jake who was very unhelpful and proceeded to say he will email through to his manager. We did not recieve a acknowledgment or anything else from the Rep or his manager, actually he did not say another word to us for the whole duration of our stay.

After this initial disapointment we went down for our breakfast, which was repetitive the same thing over again. But cannot fault the kitchen staff they were super friendly and welcomed us every morning! Apart from one incident, breakfast closes at 12 we arrived at 10:45am to find the resturant staff clearing up a german fellow, all of the tables were full so we picked up some cutlery and moved to another table. In which we were told to move! Very rudely he said to us "next time you sit where the place mats are, can you move!" I was half way through my breakfast at this point so was not going to move, especially on a holiday I paid over £1000 for which I was under the impression was half board!

On several occasions our room was opened "accidentally" by the maids which was really embarassing at one point when my friend was in just a towel! Once is an accident I understand but 3 times this was just unacceptable. For the whole duration of our stay our sheets and pillow cases along with the duvet case was not cleaned once! Only simply turned the other way around.

I was really disapointed with the treatment I recieved at this hotel from the staff as I was really looking forward to staying here what with the amazing reviews it recieves. I don't usually complain but unfortunatly on this occasion I was really underwhelmed, as a travel agent myself I will not be recommending this hotel to any of my customers.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
14  Thank Summer G
Jaume M, Gerente at Vanilla Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your nice comments about our hotel through Tripadvisor,
We lamment that you had suffered this missunderstanding with TUI about your basis, and that you found our breakfast repetitive, we are always working hard to give the best service to all our guests,
We hope that you haven't lost your trust in us so we can welcome at Vanilla Garden Hotel **** once again,
We are here at your entire disposal very glad to help you for anything you could need or want,
info@vanillagardenhotel.com
Best regards!

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

We managed to snag a last minute deals for a week at the Vanilla Garden, and I am so glad we did.

Rooms were beautiful, spotlessly clean and provided all the necessary amenities. The rain shower was a particularly lovely feature! The gardens are gorgeous, and the pool is sublime. I enjoyed it being a salt water pool - no smell of chlorine! The sunbeds were also extremely comfortable and I enjoyed being able to share one of the big double ones with my partner!

The staff cannot do enough to help you, and even provided us a cheese and meat platter on arrival for our anniversary. Breakfast was fresh, hot and delicious each morning, and their bar menu was equally as good.

We can't wait to return to the Vanilla Garden!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Couple,

It is absolutely a present to read your comments. Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to share your holidays with you and of course a big thanks for your very kind comments on this site.

Fantastic to read that you had a lovely time at Vanilla Garden Hotel ****. I will pass your comments to all the staff and at the same time i send you a warm hug and all our best wishes for all of you.

Remember that we are here all the time happy to help so for everything you could need or want in the future, do not hesitate to let us know: info@vanillagardenhotel.com

Kind regards!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Myself and husband stopped at Vanilla Gardens the end of March 2016 for 1 week....what can I say, it was above our expectations. From the staff to the rooms and pool. The hotel is spotless. Rooms are spacious and clean. I was surprised to see we had a kettle and fridge in our room at no extra cost...always a bonus. You do have to pay for the safe, but you have to do this at most hotels anyway. We were bed and breakfast, the food is more then adequate, I'm not a breakfast person anyway, but my husband enjoyed it. Such a quiet hotel, you really can't believe you are on the doorstep of Verconicas. you are also just a short walk or a taxi ride to the Safari Centre area, I recommend you visit and have a wonder around. Some lovely restaurants around there. All in all 10 out of 10, I have booked to go in October with 3 friends, I have also recommended hotel to various friends and they have all booked to visit too at various times through the year. Keep up the good work Vanilla Gardens, please do not change a thing. I look forward to our visit again in October

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank giugi31

Dear guest,
Thank you for sharing such a fantastic review. We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay, as it is due to the effort and dedication of our team, that we are able to achieve our goal – the total satisfaction of our guests.
You may rest assured that I will personally share your comments with our team, who will be glad to know that you had a lovely time with us.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again to Vanilla Garden Hotel ****.
Do not hesitate to contact us before coming back for anything you could need or want. We are here at your entire disposal very glad to help you.

info@vanillagardenhotel.com for requests and reservations.

Kind regards