HD Parque Cristobal Tenerife(Playa de las Americas)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$260
US$248
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$298/night.

H10 Conquistador(Playa de las Americas)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$210
US$203
Hotels.com
Cleopatra Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$179
US$164
Gran Oasis Resort(Playa de las Americas)
US$215
US$187
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
H10 Las Palmeras(Playa de las Americas)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$176
US$162
Iberostar Las Dalias(Playa de las Americas)
US$197
US$192
  • Pool
Apartamentos Caribe(Playa de las Americas)
US$71
US$67
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$256
US$144
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Palm Beach Tenerife(Playa de las Americas)
US$171
US$113
  • Beachfront
Mediterranean Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
US$168
US$139
Mediterranean PL
2,903 results
All reviewsmister sisterself cateringpool areagreat holidayevery nightinclusive barbbq nightkiller poolno air conentertainment teamkids clubself servicesunbed situationstayed all inclusiveevening entertainmentfamily holidayground floor
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Just back from a fantastic 10 day stay at Parque La Paz. Travelled together as a group of 14 of family & friends with the youngest being 11 years. The staff are friendly & helpful and very hardworking. Constantly cleaning, the place is immaculate. We were all inclusive and found a wide variety of food which is almost constantly available! I have to say a special thank you to Tomas who is in charge of the bars & restaurants, he could not have been more helpful, my daughter doesn't eat meat or fish and he always made sure she'd found something to eat. He also managed to ensure we were all seated together. All in all we have had a fabulous time and wouldn't hesitate to recommend

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
parquelapaz, Assistant Manager at Aparthotel Parque de la Paz, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Dear MandyJ30

Firstly thank you for choosing Aparthotel Parque La Paz and for sharing your feedback with the travelers of TripAdvisor.

We are glad to know that you and your entire family have enjoyed a pleasant stay with us. We place great importance in providing our guests with great experiences so we truly appreciate your compliments on our team, and rest assured that your positive words will be shared with the members of our staff you mention.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Although I went with an open mind knowing this was a 3 star hotel, I was disappointed on the whole with the hotel. Good points first... very central, rooms spacious and clean. Cleaning staff work very hard and folded my Pj's very nicely. Bad points... I am definitely not a fussy eater but I dreaded going into the restaurant at mealtimes. My children who are slightly more fussy, lived on the ice cream and oddly enough the youngest took a strange liking to the processed weird bacon!!! We went all inclusive which was a complete and utter waste of money as after the first few days we ended up eating out, visiting local bars in the evening and using the beach most days as the pool area is overcrowded. Restaurant/all inclusive area staff make you feel like a complete and utter inconvenience. We attempted to catch breakfast at 1015... 1030 being the advertised finishing time... as we walked into the restaurant rather being advised we are too late for this area the staff loudly conversed in Spanish banging and clattering utensils around.. I at this point had had enough of their rudeness and asked Are we too late!!!! Yes was the reply... that's all you had to say!!!!at that I never return to their restaurants. The hotel is dated. They charge for the safe which you definitely need as the doors to our balcony had no locks!!! No air con, no secure suitcase room on your departure day. On the plus side las Americas was amazing and food was great in local restaurants. I will definitely be back just to a different hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Mandy A

Dear Mandy A

I would like to begin by thanking you for the time you have taken to share your experience with us, as well as for your preference in selecting Aparthotel Parque La Paz for your holiday.

We regret if your experience at our buffet did not meet your expectations and you may rest assured that we will take into consideration your feedback in order to improve in our proposal to the continuous amelioration of our services.

The breakfast in the main restaurant ends at 10 o'clock and at the All Inclusive at 11 o'clock, so we do not understand what has happened to the staff to give you that answer but do not hesitate to find out and we will take the appropriate measures.
All safes work properly, we do not know what problem they might have with yours.
We would have loved that these comments would have made them during their stay to be able to solve them at that time and that would not have gone away with this perception of us.
We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

We hope to see you again in the future.

Regards

Reviewed 17 August 2017

This is my 10th time to this hotel and it never fails to deliver, entertainment was quiet throughout the afternoon and kids entertainment (mini disco time) is repetitive with no change. Evening entertainment is fab with a good variety of acts.
Staff are welcoming and friendly and work exceptionally hard keeping the guests happy, there is also a good choice of food and drinks to cater for everyone's taste. It is safe to say i will be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Stephanie V

Dear Stephanie V
I would like to begin by thanking you for choosing Aparthotel Parque La Paz for your holiday.

There is nothing more rewarding than knowing that our dedication to the service excellence and to create memorable stay is appreciated. We are glad to know that our facilities and atmosphere were to your liking as well.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I have been to many 4 and 5 star hotels in different countries but I was not as happy as I am now with this hotel and its staff.

The General Manager, Tania, is excellent in making sure that her staff are working in accordance with the hotel's policy.
The manager, Natalia, is always there making sure the client is satisfied and happy.

Tania, Natalia, Ruess - sorry if I spelled it wrong (House Keeping Manager), Moe (life Guard), Carlos and Pedro (maintenance heroes), receptionist and Bar staff are all professional, prompt and above all polite.

The rooms are so clean. The cleaning staff are excellent.

Just a kind note that this is a popular hotel so the pool gets crowded.

I would definitely recommend this hotel.

See you again.

Stayed: August 2017
5  Thank Anet I

Dear Anet I

Dear

We are delighted to read such positive comments about our staff. We will transmit all your positive comments to our colleagues, one by one.

Personally, I want to thank you for being so generous with all the staff. Your compliments motivated the staff and they are very grateful to you too.
We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a 2 week holiday to parque la Paz this is a great hotel and located in a excellent place in playa las Americas the beach is located only a few minutes walk and the area in general is full of a combination of high end shopping stores as well as the usual holiday stores and plenty of excellent restaurants catering to every cuisine. The hotel staff are excellent and never seem to stand still they are constantly attending to residents or cleaning and all ways have a smile on their faces despite the long hours they seem to work and dealing with all inclusive quests who seem to demand the world off them. I have to give a special mention to the entertainment duo Miguel and Susana who do a excellent job of entertaining the children and guests and always are smiling and trying to get people involved in the activities I hope the hotel recognise how valuable these 2 are to the business. I do have a few criticisms firstly the all inclusive bar closes at 11pm which I personally feel is a little to early but staff don't seem to mind you pouring a few extra before closing time. Also they could do with a few extra bar staff as the que for cocktails can get quite long and take a long time to get served. Also the pool is quite small forget trying to have a swim as you can barely move in it at times there are several notices around the pool regarding inflatables and diving which apparently are forbidden but this rule is openly flouted and nobody seems to be enforcing theses rules. The evening entertainment is good especially the mister sister show but if you stay for 2 weeks the acts are just repeated in the 2nd week the entertainment should have at least 2 acts to prevent this. The quality off the food is what you would expect and there is a good variety.
Overall I had a great stay at Parque la Paz and would not hesitate to recommend it to friends and family thank you for a wonderful holiday

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank stephen c

Dear stephen c

There is nothing more rewarding than knowing that our dedication to the service excellence and to create memorable stay is appreciated. We are delighted to read such positive comments about our entertainment, food and staff.
Thank you for your positive comments about Susi & Miguel, we will transmit them this review.
We regret if your experience at our pool did not meet your expectations and you may rest assured that we will take into consideration your feedback in order to improve in our proposal to the continuous amelioration of our services.

The entire team is looking forward to having the pleasure to welcome you at Parque La Paz