2,350 results
All reviews bedroom bungalow siam park animation team kids club family holiday air con themed nights rifle shooting great holiday football pitch bar staff every night kids pool water polo on tap aqua gym kids aged
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were very happy with our trip to Cristobal. Everything was clean and the hotel staff so nice. The bed in master bedroom was not good so the kids slept there and us the parents slept in the kids room that had better matrrsses. Also the snack bar coukd have been better. But overall we recommend this hotel ☺

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a ten day stay food was great staff were excellent, pool area ok but pool needs maintenance work badly rooms are clean but they need aircon fans kept breaking and the sofa bed is not adequate at all only for small child the entertainment for the kids is ok but what they put on for adults is not good you are better going out!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First thing I was happy with was restaurant service and food! Can’t complain beside the fact that I’ve probably put on weight with friends a few extra kilos. Tables was always cleaned up straight after I finished eating staff always friendly polite and smiling!
All inclusive..fact is the restaurant is being closed between some hours but the food is always there .. You won’t get hungry.. trust me!

TUI put us in few uncomfortable situations what was being solved thanks to two Gentlemen at reception desk a specially Mr Janek who helped us extra with trips, car rental and informations about areas.

What was really nice as well.. as it was my friends 30 bday I had in plan organizing a nice evening.. unfortunately person I spoke to before was not on the shift and in las minutes two gents from Restaurant José and his friend organized and decorated for us a table what was really amazing! Created nice atmosphere and asked a person giving preference that night to sing a happy bday song for her!

Animations for kids was great beside that one moment when on playground was no one from staff and kids almost had fight.
Cleaning service.. lovely ladies done the job! Loads of love! Thank You.

And of course Big thank You for the reception and restaurant staff for being kind and helpful.. I’ve enjoyed the stay a lot and definitely recommend the place in my travel blog and to friends! Travel blog Instagram _brunetteabroad_

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had another great stay at Parque Cristobal. Same friendly staff, nice and clean rooms every day. Great variety of food. Entertainment / not as great as last time but Oh well- there were plenty of things to do for us Every day/ night so wasn't too bothered.
Would definetely reccomend this hotel to family with kids - kids feel safe there and staff is very friendly, especially to kids :)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Returned this morning from a lovely week with friends. We went self catering so didn’t eat here, although heard the food was good. Stayed in a two bed apartment. Apartment was clean and basic and comfortable beds. By the 3rd day we needed to ask the cleaner to come in to change towels and empty the bin. They then came in everyday. Our apartment didn’t have air con , just fans in the both rooms and living room. It got quite hot. Pool areas clean and plenty of beds. Toilets down at the pool area smelled at times and don’t think they got cleaned enough! This was the only fault. Enough sun beds and activities on during the day. Seemed to be lots going on. Reception area lovely and cool and clean. Very clean toilets . Didn’t use the evening entertainment so can’t comment on that either. All the staff I had contact with were very polite and friendly. Very close to the beach front and lots of pubs and places to eat on the doorstep. Can recommend the Gaelic Corner for some live music . And Dedos, and Sugar and spice just a few minutes away for a lovely meal! Overall very nice apartments and I would recommend. If I was to go back then I would defo look into getting air con.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends