Booked at the last min so the room option was limited got a pool room ok but there are much better ones.
First no tea or coffee in the rooms no mini bar all of which you would expect for a 4* hotel?
The front desk need to be re trained. Bar staff were fine
This is only a 3* hotel so be warned, and the drinks are very costly
Much better hotels for the money about the area
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beachfront hotel of classic elegance in a fantastic setting right on the world-famous Playa de las Americas in Southern Tenerife, it offers guests comfortable rooms with antique Roman touches, spa relaxation with thalassotherapy and perfect tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Alpha Holidays Limited, Expo Hoteles, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cleopatra Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleopatra Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Cleopatra Palace
- Cleopatra Palace Tenerife
- Cleopatra Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas