3,956 results
All reviews sea view pool area half board piano bar every night bar staff main restaurant plenty of choice tennis courts junior suite great holiday branded drinks bottle of cava evening entertainment sea front plenty of sunbeds self service
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

visit was September 2017 felt had to comment we were in lower floor at our own request regretted that otherwise had great time good food nice service hope to return soon would advise 4th floor or above sea view worth extra have been been before all in all very nice

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank derek m
ManagementPalmeras, Asistente Dirección at H10 Las Palmeras, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Derek,

Thank you very much for your comments
We are glad to know you had a great time.
We remember you the requests are not guaranteed by the hotel and the sea view rooms must be booked in advance.
We hope to welcome you soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

hi ,ive just returned from here and its a lovely hotel , high standard bedding and furnishings , great location,,theres mostly a but with me ..the food...not good for me this is were the quality drops and my conclusion is that you cant have on the beach location and top food ..so I will go back to the coral suites again its further back but about 15 min walk from front

Stayed: November 2018
1  Thank honestA123

Dear honestA123

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us. Our guests feedback and impressions are very important to us because we see it as means to improve our services every day.
The satisfaction of our customers is our priority, but apparently we have not succeeded this time. We would like to offer our apologies for any inconveniences caused to you.
Thank you once again for sharing your experiences with us and we hope that in the future you will give us the opportunity to recover your confidence in us.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived yesterday. 13/11/2018.

Reception was a little busy & waited 20 minutes or so which was ok. People around me were offered a soft drink or procceco,I was not unfortunately & after the little wait it would of put a smile on my face after a 10 hour trip to of been offered a drink.

We were finally seen by a nice gentleman & got the keys to our room.
know one offered to help me with the bags which was annoying as I have a child with me & im traveling on my own.
The room is on the 5th floor & seemed fine. However when we went to bed at 9:30pm I could hear people talking in the street below. I thought the patio door was actually open.
After checking the door it was closed but all the seals round the door were damaged & you could see light through them. This meant the sound was coming into the room all night.
Not helped my The loud music across the street that finally finished at 6am!
I have now contacted reception about the damaged patio door & waiting to get another room sorted so we can properly unpack & start enjoying our holiday.

To be updated.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family

Dear Relax59340555072,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about your recent stay with us at the H10 Las Palmeras.
We are saddened to read that your stay did not fulfil completely your expectations. Your constructive feedback is most gratefully received as it's the only way we can strive to not only maintain but exceed our standards.
We strive to offer an excellent holiday experience for all our Guests and we hope that in the future you will give us the opportunity to recover your confidence in us.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There w as 9 of us on a family holiday. Six of us had a below ground level rooms which were dreadful as soon as you entered the floor the smell was awful a really damp smell. This got worse on entry. My parents are aged 75 and 78 and there was a very small step in the middle of the room which caused lots of problems, they had to leave a light on in the night so as not to fall . My husband and I shared a room with my 82 year old mother so requested a triple room for 3 ADULTS. This room was no bigger than the double rooms ,we had 3 single beds in a row which was fine however one bed was pushed up to the balcony door so we were unable to access the balcony, storage was also a problem having only two small drawers between three people . I immediately went to reception and spoke to a small fair head Ladie who was not helpful and very rude. The food was average and after leaving the restaurant of an evening we wanted to proceed outside to finish our drinks. After sitting in 3 areas and being told we couldn’t sit there with glass drinking vessels we left to enjoy the evening in another bar. The day of are departure came and we were given an hour in a courtesy room which again was fine until we entered to find a bathroom full of wet dirty towels . Again we went to reception to request more linen and preceded to wait 25 minutes for towels . Overall a very disappointing experience with this hotel , the rooms are in desperate need of refurbishment we usually stay at the bitacora springs hotel but had heard good reviews on the H10 group so thought we would give it a go but we will not be back !

Room Tip: Do not go to below ground level rooms they stink and are very noisey
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nichola P
ManagementPalmeras, Asistente Dirección at H10 Las Palmeras, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Nichola,

At first we want to thank you to share your feeling about your experience in our hotel.
Obviously your experience in our hotel was not satisfactory and we are disappointed with ourselves because it is our aim that each and every guest leaves the hotel premises absolutely satisfied. Unfortunately it is very difficult to cover 100% of the guests´ expectations.
Please accept our apologies for not being able to make your stay with us as you expected. We will take your comments into consideration and continue working hard every day to make each and every guest happy while staying at the H10 Las Palmeras, for that reason a high number of guests come to visit us every year.
We truly hope you will happy in your next destination.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room Tip: Needs to supply tea and coffee making facilities.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple