Cleopatra Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
US$181
US$154
H10 Conquistador(Playa de las Americas)
US$187
Gran Oasis Resort(Playa de las Americas)
US$161
US$150
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
HD Parque Cristobal Tenerife(Playa de las Americas)
US$296
US$276
  • Pool
Iberostar Las Dalias(Playa de las Americas)
US$223
  • Pool
Palm Beach Tenerife(Playa de las Americas)
US$146
US$105
  • Beachfront
Mediterranean Palace Hotel(Playa de las Americas)
US$170
US$146
Hotel Sir Anthony(Playa de las Americas)
US$368
US$348
Sir Anthony
US$709
US$657
galahotels.com
3,827 results
All reviewssea viewimagine barpool areahalf boardpiano barbar staffevery nightmain restaurantplenty of choicetennis courtsjunior suitebig hotelgreat holidaybottle of cavaevening entertainmentchocolate fountainsea front
Reviewed 5 April 2018

First time in Tenerife and was very impressed with the whole break.
Not knowing the island we just picked a hotel and resort that looked central and quick taxi ride from airport. Glad we picked this one! Its not normally my type of hotel, preferring something bit smaller and exclusive but it while it was busy, it wasn't in your face busy.
What struck me first was the friendliness of the staff - outstanding! Couldn't have felt more welcome and they would do anything to help you out. Always smiling, interested and enthused.
The hotel facilities were really good. Pool areas clean and well equipped. (wish the largest pool had been heated though!)
Bars were modern and well stocked.
We were B&B and thought breakfasts were spot on. Lots of choice, fresh and great quality (and loved the cava in the morning too! Nice bucks fizz's to start the day!)
After we'd booked, I took a quick look at trip advisor (yes, we should always check before booking i know!) and saw some comments around noise at night but, maybe it was the time of year, it wasn't a problem at all. Didn't hear noise from the corridor, next rooms or from outside.
Room was very clean and well maintained.
I would recommend this hotel . I don't think I would like the resort in the summer, (that's my personal preference though - been there done that in my teens and 20's!) but I think the hotel is great and will be back for some winter sun again.
Well done Las Palmeras staff!

Stayed: March 2018
ManagementPalmeras, Asistente Dirección at H10 Las Palmeras, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear L0rrieL0u

Thanks for the comment you made and for recommending us.
We are very pleased that you found the hotel to be so beautiful and could not fault anything and particularly that the staff were so friendly and helpful, always very nice to read.

We hope to welcoming you back.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We had a really nice time in Las Palmeras hotel
when I arived I felt bad and reception staff called to the Doctor who was came really quick (Many Thanks)my little one had an amazing time with animation there specially thanks to Francesca
and of course to all hotel staff ❤
We had much then what we looked for

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

20 of us visited this hotel for the 3 rd year and we once again had a fabulous time
The location , food , tennis etc made us all really enjoy our stay
We will be back again in 2019!
Mary & Co

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
ManagementPalmeras, Asistente Dirección at H10 Las Palmeras, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Prague69Wales

Thank you very much for your kind comments, as usual
We are glad to know you and all the group have enjoyed your holidays.
We hope to welcome you next time.

Kindes regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was our 3rd visit to this hotel and as always, we had a great holiday. We love this hotel...it's nicely decorated, staff are amazing and the food is to die for. On our previous stays, we've gone all inclusive, this time we did half board. I prefer to do all inclusive really but either way, it's great. We booked our flights separately this time so we could fly from our local airport and booked directly with the H10 hotel. This way we could specify which or where we would like our room and we requested a sea view room. We had a lovely surprise on entering the room as it was more of an apartment, it had a hallway with a little kitchenette, ideal as it had a fridge and microwave, a large lounge with a sofabed, not that we needed it as there was only the two of us, a lovely bathroom with large walk in shower, looked like it was newly done, and large bedroom. with balcony overlooking the pools, sea and beautiful garden. The only thing is if you're a sun worshipper, it maybe wouldn't have suited you as the sun did not touch our balcony at all...suited me as I'm not a sun worshipper. The array of food on offer is amazing. I read a previous review from someone saying there was no choice????? I wonder to myself WHICH PLANET IS THIS WOMAN ON. There is no end of choice. I found myself every morning and every evening trying to decide what to have as there was so much. There is entertainment on in the evenings both in the upstairs bar and the downstairs one too. What I also like about this hotel is you don't have to get up at the crack of dawn to go and get a sunbed. Whatever time of day I go down to the pool on all 3 times I've stayed here, I've ALWAYS got a sunbed. No need to fight for one. There are a few areas of the hotel that look a bit tired, mainly in the hallways upstairs going to the bedrooms but they are in the process of redoing them. This hotel is ideally located too. My husband and myself would have breakfast then go out the back of the hotel which takes you straight to the beach and there are walkways either way so you can walk whichever way you want and just walk and walk or watch the surfers. If you go out the front of the hotel, there are an array of shops, bars and restaurants.....ideal for us. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anybody and to the staff of Las Palmeras, you're all doing a grand job, keep up the good work.....hope to see you again soon.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carol O
ManagementPalmeras, Asistente Dirección at H10 Las Palmeras, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Carol

Thank you very much for your comments.
We are glad to know you have enjoyed your holidays, once again.
We hope to welcome you next time.

Kindes regards,

Reviewed 30 March 2018

A Convenient well placed one of the early built hotels in this area, fully renovated up to present standards I'm pleased to say. Very welcoming and obliging staff throughout the hotel facilities. The bedrooms are well appointed with comfortable beds and plenty of storage, the bathroom had been partially freshened up but the shower over the bath was a disaster unable to keep the old shower head in one place and the water flooded onto the bathroom floor on a regular basis.
The food was very varied daily and a considerable choice all served buffet style, the dining room was huge and a bit chaotic at busy times, best to wait until later or get there early. Overall a pleasant winter week in the sunshine.

Room Tip: Request a sunny room some are in shade all day
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
ManagementPalmeras, Asistente Dirección at H10 Las Palmeras, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Fran002

Thanks for expressing your opinion

Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback and suggestions are extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

Kindest regards