1,147 results
All reviews time share pool area free towels bed apartment self catering your doorstep sea view taxi rank bars and restaurants great holiday siam park sea front clean towels bad reviews veronicas strip bit dated cleaned daily
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

It’s really dirty here this year I’ve noticed. You can’t blame the 18-30’s or the kids you need to clean everything everyday.

I’m glad you kept the foam party going probably could do with keeping it for a few days not a Saturday. If you stay Sunday to Friday you’d never see it.

You also need to include photos on booking.com and the website of the rooms that still have the furniture from 20 years ago because from the 4th floor below where you’ve refused to refurbish them people will ask to be switched or for their money back.

Someone’s pooped in the pool twice since I’ve been here and I’ve been here three days. Should’ve been emptied and refilled and cleaned not scooped out.

Some points ...

Bring back happy hour
Change the beds
Bring back daily cleaning of rooms and other areas
Close the hotel and do a whole refurb spend a good bit of money
Replace my patio door I’ve said about it for 18 years

Stop putting all your efforts to chase owners away and focus on what could make the hotel great again it was fabulous in the 90’s and early millennium.

If you want some comedy take a look at my patio door lock a bold for every year of complaining.

You also cant tell people to come back in quieter months because we are teacher so we can only come this time of the year. Consistency is what you need don’t change every 5 minutes.

This place is my second home make it great again please.

8  Thank Sam J
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

NEVER AGAIN! Dirty and the furniture hasn’t been changed for over 20 years! Mouldy tiles, broken air con units! Not enough sun beds and have to que at 8 am if you want one, not enough pool towels or sun bed mattresses! Pool chocca with massive inflatables! People dropping things from high floors onto sun bathers! Condoms found on the floors below! Kids under 16 in the jacuzzi ! Despite signs! Need I go on.....

5  Thank Janet C
Reviewed 9 August 2018

The hotel is in a great location with very friendly and responsive staff. Checking in was quick and staff were knowledgable and friendly. When we arrived at around 11 pm we found our balcony door lock was broken we reported to reception and it was fixed within the hour . Pool was clean and had a life guard. Pool opened at 8 30 always managed to get sunbed without waking up at the cracks of dawn. Room was a bit small for a family of 5 but that is my only criticism. Room was cleaned everyday and bed linen changed regularly by friendly staff. All in all great location great hotel and we will defneatly be back next year.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Lizzie G
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Great location - beachfront.Nice pool area.
Not enough beds and mattresses, you have to get up early to queue for a bed, when the doors open its like the January sales!!
Not enough daytime entertainment or activities- low on staff. Staff are friendly.
No entertainment programmes in the evening- nothing to do, Lobby Bar has been shut by 9pm.
Rooms very dated with wicker furniture. A single bedspread used on a double bed... Noisy fans and sockets that come away from the wall when you pull a plug out.Yet room layout is ok- good size balcony. Food not great so we ate out elsewhere every night. No Happy Hours for drinks- most people bought drinks from outside as it's cheaper.
Overall there are better places to stay in Tenerife- Palm Beach has a great location but unfortunately that's it!

7  Thank donnaveryard
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Staying here at the palm beach hotel Tenerife. Last night here I look forward to going home.

Good points
Nice pool
Location to shops and beach
Staff are very helpful

Bad points
Cockroaches in room, dead on bathroom floor
The beds are so hard and make it very unpleasant to even sleep. Whole 4 of us feel this way. The pillows have given me neck pain. Worst beds I’ve ever slept in my life.
Room out dated not like advertised on website
Air conditioning is a fan over your head at night that is very noisy. I woke with blood shot eyes and a runny nose. From the draught of it.
No entertainment which was big let down. As a family hotel and quite a big hotel it goes dead at around 7 when everyone leaves the pool. Hotel trots next door has all the entertainment but as a non hotel guest you can’t purchase a drink. It’s all inclusive hotel.
The food!!! I went self catering thank god. We got food the first evening as we only just arrived late and we were tired after our flight . The chips were reheated to a level u could snap them they were that hard and brown. The pizza was dry as cardboard. The food wasn’t edible. We took one look and one bite and left the restraunt.
I Asked the bar man for a plastic cup of ice one day,I was told to go the supermarket and buy a bag of ice myself . So rude!!!
It’s my last night here and I would never return again!!!
Avoid this place at all costs.
The hotel troya next door seems more a perfect destination that will meet all your needs.

8  Thank L157QEkaren