We have stayed at this hotel for two weeks each summer for the last few years. The hotel overall is really good however the standard rooms are basic and a tight fit if you have a child with you, but this is the only drawback. The beach is behind the hotel, accessible with your room key through a private gate. At the front of the hotel are fabulous shops from cheap and cheerful to designer. The location just could not be better. The food is also very good with a chef cooking fresh food at breakfast and dinner. There is entertainment every night, but its a bit dated, but just five minutes away is parque de la paz or "the strip", a row of pubs with different shows going on in each one every night, the buzz along the strip is great every night and great fun. The hotel pool is great and always plenty of sunbeds. The staff are friendly, polite and helpful and cannot do enough to help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for a family vacation, this gorgeous hotel on the Playa de las Americas - the best beach in Southern Tenerife - has the largest, most exciting and safest Kids Club on the island. It is located right next to the best leisure center and shopping area of Tenerife - making it the ideal place for all members of the family to spend an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expo Hoteles, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife
- Med Palace Tenerife