All reviews continental meats budget hotel coffee maker euro chips
Reviewed 4 November 2014

I spent 2 weeks at the Veril Playa, Half Board. The room was clean and tidy but the freezer compartment of the refridgerator had mould. In the bathroom, the shelving unit was held on with selotape. The first week at dinner time I got a drink which I was not asked to pay for, but during the second week i was asked to pay.
Overall the room was okay. the bedding and towels were changed every couple of days.
The hotel location is on almost on the border or Playa Del Ingles and San Augustin so you will have to walk to get anywhere, although there is a bus station half a mile away, which will take you to anywhere on the island.

Room Tip: If you want a relaxing holiday with peace and quiet, then this is not the hotel for you.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank Bob S
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Well after reading the reviews of the place I was a little worried what to expect but I must say for a 3star hotel it was definately worth the money!! The staff are very friendly the place is very clean and the food was better than expected...only downfall is that all inclusive drinks finish at 9pm which was a shame as it's early...other than that I had a great holiday with my mum and will be returning in the future :) thanks for a lovely week!

Stayed: March 2014
13  Thank Bexwillis
Reviewed 12 November 2013

My husband and I stayed for one week all inclusive in November. Hotel was pleasant enough, in a good location and was kept clean. There was plenty of variety of food, which tasted better than it looked, although everything was luke warm. It was only all incusive drinks up to 9pm. The bar staff disappeared shortly before 9pm and getting a drink became harder, with them also conveniently forgetting your order. It actually worked in our favour, as having to pay for a drink encouraged us to go out and visit outside bars, and get to be entertained. I would return to Playa del Ingles but would try another hotel.

Room Tip: Get above the 2nd floor if you want an uninterupted view of the sea.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank ladytHertfordshire
Reviewed 8 November 2013

October 2013
This was our 2nd visit to the hotel in 2 years.The rooms definitely need refurbishing as they are out dated.Went half board ,the breakfasts are ok but the evening meals are poor and only just warm.The location is good as being the last hotel of the resort along the beach front and in easy walk of the shops bars and restraunts.The pool area is very good and cleaned daily.
The weather on this island always seems to be fantastic and the locals friendly.If you decide to go go bed and breakfast only and eat out. Tv has Mainly German programs with a gb news program.staff friendly

Room Tip: all rooms face the sea
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank heklawalsall
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My wife and I stayed in this hotel recently for two weeks half board and for the price we payed we really can't fault the hotel or the staff. The hotel and rooms are kept very clean by a team of dedicated cleaners...yes the rooms could do with a revamp ie..furniture needs an update but hey ho its only a visit and not your room for life! The food is decent and varied and the staff are very helpful. Would we stay here again... most definitely!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a pool view and you will also have a sea view which is only 300mtrs away.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple