Comfortable classis good quality Spanish hotel. Unlike many all inclusive hotels food is excellent. We had entrecôte steak, lamb, loads of fish types every day. Fruit & veggie stuff.
Position is a little bit away from centre but we like a walk.
An urban hotel so yes some town noise but we were in a corner room and found it really quiet. 3rd floor. Probably helped by extensive carpeting so neighbours room noise virtually zero.
Only grumble. TV rubbish. Sky & BBC world news only. 1 macho American movie channel.
This is a large hotel on a small footprint so does get busy. Really cosmopolitan customers. Europeans & Scandinavian. Mainly British when we were there.
Entertainment low key but hey. Playa Del Ingles night life on your doorstep if you want more full on.
Oh bus station nearby to virtually everywhere.
Pleasant walk to beach.
We will go back. Do try here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IFA Continental Hotel is situated very near to the centre of Playa del Ingles, a few minutes walk from Playa del Ingles beach, the promenade and numerous leisure and shopping centres. The magnificent Playa del Ingles, with its famous sand dunes and its 6 kilometers in length, offers a perfect setting to have long and pleasant walks next to the sea, besides being located next to one of the most enjoyable and entertaining tourist zones of Gran Canaria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Stayforlong S.L., Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your IFA Continental Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ifa Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- IFA Continental Hotel Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria