Hotel THe Anamar Suites(Playa del Ingles)
US$101
  • Restaurant
AxelBeach Maspalomas(Playa del Ingles)
US$100
US$95
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Sol Barbacan Hotel(Playa del Ingles)
US$144
US$131
Cordial Biarritz Bungalows(Playa del Ingles)
US$176
  • Pool
Occidental Margaritas(Playa del Ingles)
US$154
US$145
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Seaside Sandy Beach(Playa del Ingles)
US$212
Bohemia Suites & Spa(Playa del Ingles)
US$275
Servatur Waikiki Hotel(Playa del Ingles)
US$166
US$154
  • Breakfast included
Bungalows Dona Rosa(Playa del Ingles)
US$102
3,668 results
All reviewsanimation teamno air conbritish barbanana barhonolulu barquiet poolquiet sidesaladgran canariasnack barbig hotelgreat holidaypool areabusy hotelplenty of choiceslush puppieshalf board
Reviewed 22 September 2017

We have been this hotel many times we had always good time expect this time.. I have been told the hotel changed hand to be honest food quality a bit better then before but nothing else used to be good shows and activity. Quality very low cheap holiday makers. There is no AC .

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
buenaventura255, Gerente at IFA Buenaventura Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Dear Karasaka,

we would like to thank you in the first place for having booked in our Hotel to spend your holidays and also for having written a review here about it.

Thank you also for your comment about our food quality, we are glad you liked it.

We apologize if you received a different image of our hotel during your last stay and that we have not fulfilled your expectations, even though we have always go on trying to go beyond and give our best all the time.
Also, just to mention it is true there is no AC, but we did not have it before either. Our guests have always the possibility to rent an external unit for an extra charge if they wish, of course. Ventilators are also available.

We do hope you give us another chance and you come and visit us again in the future!

Best regards,
Your Public Relations

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed for a week at the IFA Buenaventura and had an amazing time. This hotel is huge and there's plenty going on. We arrived just after 10pm and went for a few drinks at the bar. Beer on draught is Amstel which is great, spirits and wine were good too. There's a choice of a quiet pool or the more lively one. The entertainment team are amazing and do an excellent job of interacting with everyone and involving people in the activities. There's something different most days including aqua gym, water polo, volley ball etc. The evening shows were awesome too. The food was great- lots of choice and we liked the fact you could choose between the restaurant or snack bar at lunchtime. Lots of shops and restaurants nearby and Yumbo is around 15 minute walk away. Beach is a nice walk too. The lack of air conditioning was not an issue for us. The only let down was the noise from the road, we were in room 104 and we could hear cars, street cleaners etc through the night as even though the door was shut, there was a vent above the door so it were as if the door were open. Would definitely recommend this hotel, it caters for all nationalities and does a brilliant job!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
buenaventura255, Manager at IFA Buenaventura Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Jamie,

in the Name of all our Team we would like to thank you for trusting in our IFA Buenaventura Hotel.
Comments like yours are a great motivation and honor for us.

Our main goal is our customer satisfaction and that our guests have a pleasant stay.
Because of the we are very glad to know that you had "an amazing time" with us and were overall very satisfied especially with our drinksand food, pool areas, our "amazing entertainment team" and the location.

Your improvement proposal we have noted and given next to the relevant deoartments in order for posibile improvement works in future.

We hope to welcome you soon back.

Sunny regards,

Guests relations
IFA Buenaventura

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We clearly booked three double rooms, on arrival to the hotel we were given three twin rooms, we consulted the reception and was informed that double rooms are not guaranteed and that they had none available. The best they could do would be to push the beds together. We had no other choice but to agree to this, there are no reps within the hotel to take this any further. The beds were duly pushed together which resulted in one person of each couple not having any headboard and the other having to climb over the beds to get in. Another consequence of this was that the sheets did not fit the bed properly and most of the mattress was showing. As you can imagine having two beds pushed together is extremely uncomfortable. We paid for double rooms and we should have had double rooms. Also whilst on the subject of the beds I would also point out that the bedding was not changed once during the whole of our stay (it may have only been a 3* but cleanliness is still important. I’ve never not had bedding changed before whilst on holiday.
The noise in my room was intolerable from the adjoining hotel – they played music so loud that I couldn’t even hear the television above the noise and this went on every night until 12am. This was not advertised anywhere in the literature regarding the hotel.
Another matter regarding my hotel room was that we were put into a smoking room which smelt of stale smoke.
Another complaint is the lack of reps within the resort and hotel. The only reps we saw were at the airport who told us what transfer bus to get on. Other than that we didn’t see any. No reps on the bus, no reps in the hotel and as far as I’m aware no reps in close proximity to our hotel. No reps on the bus back to airport.
On the plus side food was good. Cocktails rubbish though. I think they were out of a machine. And not enough sun beds for everyone.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear guests,

thank you very much for your visit at our IFA Buenaventura Hotel

We are glad to read that you were satisfied with our Hotel food and have given gladly this commend to our kitchen chef.

Our main goal is our customer satisfaction, for this reasons we regred that you were not 100% satisfied with your prevous stay in our Hotel and would like to apologize for the inconvenient.

Regrading the comment about the double room, we are very sorry that you did not receive the corect information from your agancy before booking as this information is notificated to all agancy and also to find on our web side as also with fotos of the rooms.
Almost all rooms are with seperate beds because of the simple reason that much guest ask for this and it is more easy to seperate the beds this way and we have also the option to put them together with a toppers.

We have one block with double beds on request of the guests so we would recommend you the next time to get before arrival in contact with us via email to try ourt best to facilitate you a room with double bed.

Your suggestions about the sun beds we have taken note and passed to the corresponding department but we would like to inform you that we always try to do our best to provide our customers with enough sunbeds, unfortunately customers often reserve despite the fact that all guests are informed that this is not permitted.
To solve this inconvenience we leave notes on the sun beds and if the customer will not return before spending 1 h we remove the towels for that each client has the opportunity to obtain a sun bed.

We are very sorry that you had a bad experience caused by noises by night and have already informed the relevant departments about your comments and criticism in order to take a close look into the mentioned matters.

But we regret that we did not have this information at starting of your holidays for have to opportunity to solve this inconvenience directly at starting of your holidays to your satisfaction with for example a room change to the calm area of the hotel.

We sincerely hope that you will chose the Hotel IFA Buenaventura again for your next stay on the island, also to give us the chance to correct the image you have received this time.

With best regards,

Guests relations
IFA Buenaventura

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I'm currently sat in the restaurant of this hotel on our very first day here. We arrived this afternoon and after standing in reception for a good half an hour while an incompetent man tried to check us in we finally got to our room. Our day has been lovely since then, laid by the pool with a new drink in hand every half hour. We were all enjoying our stay until we came for our evening meal. Having booked for the 8.30 sitting we walked in and were greeted by a young man. He then pulled myself and my group of friends to the side and told us we weren't allowed to enter because of my choice of clothing. He didn't do this privately and he didn't do it with any sort of respect for myself. I'm wearing a black crop top with high waisted black shorts and a knitted ankle length dress on top. He told me this was inappropriate and basically laughed in my face. He then pulled over 4 different members of staff to inspect my outfit to see if I was allowed in. I was even asked to turn around by one smirking member of staff. A manager then came over and told me I was allowed in today but tomorrow I must wear something else. I'm currently sat at my table with a girl on the table next to me in a bra and shorts. The way the staff have made me feel is ridiculous. They've singled me out, laughed at me in front of a full restaurant and made me look like an utter idiot. They've upset me and ruined my first night of my holiday. Talk about giving someone a complex.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Traveller0914
buenaventura255, Manager at IFA Buenaventura Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear Sir,

We apologyze about this unconfortable situation, could you please contact me personally. You can ask in the front desk about the assistant manager, i will be waiting for you to hear what exactly happend and to take actions about the situation.

Regards

Reviewed 18 September 2017

We stayed at this hotel from 8th August for 11 nights. Unfortunately a few weeks before I discovered that the hotel had no air conditioning which was a major let down and also discovered thon arrival that the air condition units that can be hired (subject to availability) could not be hired until the following morning - if they were available. This was a massive let down and even though we managed to hire a unit, it wasn't that great.
Plus side, hotel is really well suited for children (at the quiet pool area) and the hotel is very clean!
Food is very basic but enjoyable, really expensive to eat out around the hotel.
If you are booked half board, the drinks at the hotel are expensive to would advise paying the extra to go all inclusive - although the bar shuts at 11pm.

Room Tip: Rooms are really clean and towels are changed everyday - unless you ask the cleaners not to change them. No Air conditioning is a really big negative (especially coming from a colder climate).
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
buenaventura255, Manager at IFA Buenaventura Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Nicolaw,

Thank you very much for having booked in our hotel IFA Buenaventura and also for taking your time to write a review about it in here. Our guest's comments are always very helpful for us to improve.

We are glad you did enjoy your stay despite the inconvenience of not having air conditioning. We do try to give that information in advance, so our guests know exactly what they are purchasing for, so we apologize if you did not get the full information about it and moreover that you were not completely satisfied with the solution we provide. Air con external units are obviously not just exactly as an installed one, but from our point of view it does refresh the room as long as the balcony door remains closed (except for the fact it has to be a little bit opened for the warm air to go out through the pipe, which it is okay and it does not really affect).

We are also satisfied to hear you were happy with the all inclusive, which goes from 11 in the morning until 11pm, that is right.

Anyway, we would love to welcome you here once more!

Best regards,