All reviewslas walkiriasyumbo centrepool bardecent balconytoaster microwaveearly nightleft openhotel oppositerooms are basic but cleanwould stay here againsmall bathroomsuperb locationbars and clubsnoisy at nightdecent sizegran canariabudget hotel
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Have just returned from a fortnight holiday at this loosely named (resort) hotel , as I would class it as apartments.The room we had is badly in need of a makeover, broken tiles in shower, loose fitting wall sockets and the worst bed my fiancee and I have ever Tried to get a sleep in. The mattress was the most uncomfortable ever .The double glazed windows in the bedroom are a joke as we were constantly kept awake from the noise of passing traffic on the road outside the hotel and from members of the public going to and leaving the yumbo center. Sometimes it felt as if the people were actually standing right outside the apartment you could actually hear what was being said despite being on the 3rd floor. The pool area looks as though it has had a recent face-lift as it was normally very well kept,although the umbrellas could do with being replaced as a few were broken. The staff on site were friendly and polite and the room was cleaned every other day. Sadly I will not be returning to this resort as much as could handle most of these imperfections a good night's sleep is a must and the bed and mattress issue has put paid to that.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Col C
Reviewed 26 July 2017

We paid £650 for a week with On the Beach that included flights, transfers and hotel so was worried when I saw some of the reviews, yes its a bit dated but clean, no air con but we hate it anyway we liked the fan above the bed. Our room was sort of serviced as in bins emptied, towels changed and more loo rolls left. I don't want to cook as long as I can make a cuppa in the morning and keep cold drinks that's fine with me.
The pool area is nice and clean was nice sitting around chilling out. The food is good had a couple of breakfasts and lunches there all very nice.
Only a 15 mins walk to the beach, and a short walk to Yumbo Centre just what we wanted. The staff all spoke English were very nice and helpful . We will definitely be going back. Down side the wifi wasn't free I was told it was at reception or the pool area but it wasn't.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shane f
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

So me and my husband have just got back from a 5 day holiday in this hotel. Reading prev comments i was nervous to go but pool area was clean and staff were lovely. Room could have done with a paint are room was very dated and marks all over the walls and floor so i can see why people would complain. We paid £200pp for 5 days didnt expect a 5star! Staff were lovely round the pool area and the cafe area was lovely. You could get a lovely full English for 5 euro! Can't complain!! We didn't have a cleaner come into are room not once but we didn't complain. Looks like they are in need of more staff the poor women was ran off her feet. The location for this hotel was fantastic right opposite the Yumbo center. It can be really loud of a night with the music from the hotel opposite and the Yumbo center but after the first night you seem to get used to it. Yes there is a sex shop opposite the hotel but its no problem they done have anything advertised in the window or no funny business happened when i was there. All in all you pay for what you get and i was recommend this hotel for a shorter stay i.e 5 days 6 days and for stags, hens, and couples but not really for family's. But thats just my opinion. Beach was a slow 20 min walk down hill or u could flag a taxi for only 3/4 euro. Cheap and cheerful and one day may return thanks for the bargin!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kayleigh112
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Basic rooms.... dirty sofa and the bed bowed in the middle. We had to beg for the room to be cleaned and towels changed.... been here since Sunday and it's now Thursday and it still has not been done. I know you get what you pay for but this is basic stuff. You can put up with the noise of the Yumbo for the location but the rest is unacceptable. I wouldn't recommend this place and will definitely not be returning.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PaulandMarkShakesby
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Wouldn't even waste my money!! The view was of a sex shop!!! Room was only cleaned once in 9 days!! Night porter was OVER friendly!! Pool was ok after the angle grinder had stopped then got covered in wet white paint when I went for a cool down!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple