I recently stayed at this resort, it's very basic & could do with refurbishment & a good clean, the table & floor were dirty & there was some smelly washing in the machine left by some previous holidaymaker, I wouldn't be surprised to find it still there on my next visit, the settee was smelly as it wasn't a washable type & had obviously had a lot of sweaty bodies using it.
Now the good points, the location is excellent looking onto the yumbo centre the staff were all really friendly & the pool area is nice with a decent bar/cafe, also it's only a 10 minute walk to the beach or 20 minute very slow walk.
You get what you pay for, it's basic accommodation but I'd happily return there. I had a really nice time & as I said before the location is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort in Playa del Ingles newly renovated. Something completely different in the heart of Gran Canaria! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., LoveHolidays and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Walkirias Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Walkirias Hotel Playa Del Ingles
- Walkirias Resort Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria