Open today: 10:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Absolutely great massage

We visited Massage Escape as my boyfriend’s back pain got worse during our vacation. No one has... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
sofiechristineh
Aarhus, Denmark
via mobile
Great massage

Deep massage for an hour. This guy knows what he's doing. Good advise and takes good care. I would... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Tobias W
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Playa del Ingles
from US$29.50
More Info
from US$29.50
More Info
All reviews magic hands his colleague wonderful reviews makes you feel comfortable felt completely problem areas his knowledge lovely guy after reading the reviews gran canaria pain tension knots spine wellness technics assessed
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Second time we got a massage and it was great again!
They really know what they’re talking about. Not just a nice relaxing massage but they really work at your “problems”
Next time we are in Gran Canaria we definitely come again.
Thanks guys!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

This guys deserves more than 5 points. Very professional and nice dudes. We will come back 4 sure. Thanks a lot.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Dragan’s therapy - his massage - will drop you into a deep relaxed bliss faster than I thought possible! I’m so glad I found him. He is simply gifted in what he does. Ten minutes in I knew I’d have to book a second massage!!

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Just had my one hr massage here and feeling very relaxed, good combination of heavy and light pressures and very professional massuse.

No need to be concerned about it being in a private residence as the room is set up for professional use as you would find in any Salon and it's much quieter and more relaxing than those busy parlours down by the beach! (and only 5 minn walk away)

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My partner and I both suffer from different ailments and are constantly on the look out for a good massage session. But it’s not every day that you find someone as professional and intuitive as Dragan.
The setting is very homely and clean and we were warmly greeted upon our arrival. We were both able to completely unwind and trust Dragan to work his magic on us.
There are so many things on this island that has made us decide to lengthen our stay. Massage Escape is definitely one of them.
Not to miss out if you’re looking for a serious chair squeezing massage that is going to leave you floating out of the building.

1  Thank R6492YVdeniseM