“Honestly the best massage i ever had!!! By far!!”
Review of Massage Escape

Massage Escape
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Dear friends of Massage Escape, enjoy various massage techniques and combinations suitable for each person. Choose one of these divine escapes, heal and align your body and chakras. When if not now?
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went to this massage and actually thought it wouldn't be great, because i had a lot of bad massages yet. But this was just an amazing one which everyone who is in playa del ingles has to try it. Great atmosphere in the appartment, i felt free and he was so tender and empathic!! He cured all of my tenders in the back and had a professional perspective:) I will definitely come back!

Gracias Dragan!!

"assessed"
"reborn"
"muscles"

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Second time we got a massage and it was great again!
They really know what they’re talking about. Not just a nice relaxing massage but they really work at your “problems”
Next time we are in Gran Canaria we definitely come again.
Thanks guys!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

This guys deserves more than 5 points. Very professional and nice dudes. We will come back 4 sure. Thanks a lot.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Dragan’s therapy - his massage - will drop you into a deep relaxed bliss faster than I thought possible! I’m so glad I found him. He is simply gifted in what he does. Ten minutes in I knew I’d have to book a second massage!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Just had my one hr massage here and feeling very relaxed, good combination of heavy and light pressures and very professional massuse.

No need to be concerned about it being in a private residence as the room is set up for professional use as you would find in any Salon and it's much quieter and more relaxing than those busy parlours down by the beach! (and only 5 minn walk away)