Open today: 10:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Excellent massage!

I had 1-hour relax massage and it was the best I've ever had. At the end I also got some info about... read more

Reviewed yesterday
sazii
Espoo, Finland
via mobile
Absolutely great massage

We visited Massage Escape as my boyfriend’s back pain got worse during our vacation. No one has... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$29.50
from US$34.70
from US$29.50
More Info
All reviews magic hands his colleague wonderful reviews makes you feel comfortable felt completely problem areas his knowledge lovely guy after reading the reviews gran canaria pain tension knots spine wellness technics assessed
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We visited Dragan and is colleague for a couples massage, we were guided there by trip advisors reviews and was not let down, the apartment is clean and has all the qualifications visible, well worth a visit , very professional!!!

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I suffer with back pain constantly so persuaded my partner to attend for a couples massage.
The man and lady were extremely polite and professional and were excellent with their hands! I felt so relaxed, as did my partner and felt so so much better afterwards. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Very warm welcome, made to feel at ease from the start. Shoulder problems arriving, felt a difference after session and more so next day. Will be visiting soon and will recommend to all I know....first class service
Cheers

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Very professional and friendly, massage was fantastic and felt a huge difference immediately afterwards. I am always Having constant trouble with neck and back pain and this is the first time in a long time that there is none thanks to his excellent service. Would definitely recommend booking an appointment if you really want a relaxing holiday!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

I pulled my shoulder a few days ago, and my friend recommended I go here, I feel so much better, the guy makes you feel so relaxed and comfortable, will definitely recommend this to anyone! Superb!

Date of experience: May 2018