“Couples massage ”
Review of Massage Escape

Massage Escape
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Dear friends of Massage Escape, enjoy various massage techniques and combinations suitable for each person. Choose one of these divine escapes, heal and align your body and chakras. When if not now?
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I suffer with back pain constantly so persuaded my partner to attend for a couples massage.
The man and lady were extremely polite and professional and were excellent with their hands! I felt so relaxed, as did my partner and felt so so much better afterwards. Highly recommend!!

All reviews
"assessed"
"reborn"
"muscles"

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Very warm welcome, made to feel at ease from the start. Shoulder problems arriving, felt a difference after session and more so next day. Will be visiting soon and will recommend to all I know....first class service
Cheers

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Very professional and friendly, massage was fantastic and felt a huge difference immediately afterwards. I am always Having constant trouble with neck and back pain and this is the first time in a long time that there is none thanks to his excellent service. Would definitely recommend booking an appointment if you really want a relaxing holiday!

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

I pulled my shoulder a few days ago, and my friend recommended I go here, I feel so much better, the guy makes you feel so relaxed and comfortable, will definitely recommend this to anyone! Superb!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I decided to book this massage due to it being on top spot on trip advisor and I am so glad I did.
It was an amazing experience as the massage was made in such a professional manner and yet it felt like it was made exactly just for me.
Dragan realy knows how to connect to people and im definitely coming back when im in GC again. Simply amazing.