All reviews living area roof terrace highly recommend these villas spacious accommodation our night stay sun all day minute walk the wi fi sun loungers on arrival washing jacuzzi complex balconies fuerteventura reception beds
Reviewed 5 February 2018

My husband and I spent 2 weeks here from 5th to 19th January. It was our 4th trip to Morro Jable, but our first stay at these villas. I had read all the previous Trip Advisor reviews prior to making the booking, as well as checking out the photos, so had a good idea of what to expect.
The villas are just a 5 minute walk down to the main street in Morro Jable, although it will probably take 10 minutes to walk back up!! They are in a fairly quiet, secluded residential area and it makes for a peaceful, relaxing stay.
Firstly, there are around 17/18 villas on this complex. All are the same size: on the main entry level there is a large, open-plan living room/dining room/kitchen with a wraparound terrace outside, upstairs from there is the main bedroom and bathroom, up another set of stairs is access to the rooftop terrace and finally downstairs from the living area (effectively in the basement) is the second bedroom and shower room. There is also a small area to dry washing and a cupboard that houses the boiler as well as mop, pail, brush and dustpan. The rooms are all generously sized with lots of storage space and the many windows let in lots of light as well as giving beautiful views.
Not all the villas are classed/priced the same. The majority are “standard” villas, but a handful are classed as “comfort”. These latter villas have better, unobstructed views, superior mattresses in the main bedroom, bathrobes, welcome pack of cava, wine and water on arrival and free wifi in the villa. We were in a “comfort” villa (number 9) and the views from the terrace outside the living area were stunning. I would say that villas 5, 7 and 9 probably have the best views, given that they are higher and overlook the pool so are not obstructed by villas immediately in front. Each villa has its own huge boiler which provides an impressive supply of hot water.
The weather was generally good during our stay, but there were some heavy showers at times. We soon discovered that any heavy rain left both terraces resembling paddling pools! Water did not seem to drain away and we ended up using the mop & pail from the boiler cupboard to dry off the terraces in order that they could be used again when the sun reappeared.
Reception is only open from 10am to 1pm and 5pm to 8pm Monday to Saturday. Fortunately, we had very few issues during our stay so this was not a problem. I did feel though, that restricting the opening of the jacuzzi, sauna etc to reception hours was a bit inconvenient. We didn’t end up using these facilities at all, largely as they were closed at the times when it would have suited us to do so.
The communal areas were always kept clean, as was the pool (although I didn’t see anyone in it during our stay). Cleaning of the villas themselves is twice weekly, with linen changes once a week. With so much space and only two of us in it, we didn’t feel our villa needed much cleaning (we didn’t use the basement area at all) and we did also sweep up ourselves in between times. Having said that, the cleaning that was carried out was cursory at best and the dust bunnies were still under the bed after the cleaners had been! It wasn’t a big issue for us, and we certainly didn’t feel that cleaning needed to be done more often, just that it could perhaps have been done to a higher standard.
The only other small gripe would be that the tiling in the bathrooms was looking a bit tired, and the grouting was black in places. Other than that, the villa was perfect and was the brightest, most spacious accommodation we have ever stayed in. The bed was really comfortable and even the pillows were a better standard than we usually find in holiday accommodation. We ate in most days and found the kitchen to be adequately equipped to allow us to do so.
One final small point is that whilst, as a previous reviewer indicated, there are indeed loads of books at reception, 95% of them are in German!! I do appreciate that this is their biggest customer base, and is probably why all the satellite TV channels are also in German.
These are only very minor niggles though, and the positives far outweigh them. I would highly recommend these villas for anyone looking for a relaxing stay in comfortable, airy and spacious surroundings. We are already booked to return in May and are counting the weeks!!

Room Tip: Villas 5, 7 and 9 have the best views.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank joyceabrante
Reviewed 30 August 2017

My family and I visited in the first couple of weeks during July. We arrived at night so it was dark and dimly lit. We opened our door to a musty damp smell in the villa and were greeted by 5 very large dead cockroaches which I think had been there longer than during that day. The size of the villa was ample and comfortable with 2 large balconies. The pool was pleasant as was the jacuzzi area although whilst my 12 year old daughter and her father were in the sauna, a naked man decided to join them which is something she is not used to but each to their own. The villa was cleaned regularly however the cleaners bundled up the bed sheets where my daughter had left her cherished teddy which was given to her as a baby and has been with her on all of our family holidays abroad. On discovering this we reported it straight away as she was understandably upset however she never got the teddy back and is still upset as she has always looked after it and it was a gift from a special member of our family. I realise it can be difficult to locate in a large laundry however it was not our fault and don't feel much was done to find it despite my attempts.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank pepedam16
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Friendly and welcoming place, large comfortable villa for the 4 of us - couple and 2 teenage daughters - and we all enjoyed our stay.

No aircon wasn't a problem despite it being (apparently) the hottest weather they'd had for some time. Inside remained nice and cool and we all slept well.

The climb uphill back is worth a mention, though not particularly long it is steep in places and after a big meal or in the sun it is noticeable.

I've seen in other reviews that the pool is often deserted, this may be a time of the year thing but there were generally other people around when we used it. That wasn't a problem as there were always enough sunbeds and the pool though not big was big enough. I have to wonder though if that's always the case if and when the complex fills up. I'm not sure how many villas there are but we were in 18, so a low end estimate for busy would be 36 people at which point the size of the pool and number of sunbeds could become a problem at times.

The only minor irritation - and it is minor - is that after paying for Wi-Fi we could only get a signal from the bedrooms, not the living area or the terraces. That meant my daughters disappearing for hours to lie on their beds and surf (in fact perhaps I should have listed this as a plus).

We were at the end of the complex so it's likely only our villa has that problem. If the Wi-Fi in the villas was free I wouldn't bother mentioning it at all, but it wasn't so I will.

Room Tip: The top row of villa's likely have a much better view of the surroundings, which are lovely.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bosola
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Perfect villa for a family of four. Two bedrooms one with very large king size bed and other with two singles. Roof terrace and terrace off living area. Two bathrooms. Living room and kitchen area are spacious. Pool has been used daily and we have had it to ourselves each time we have used it. Parking bay is useful but found that I tended to park opposite it as on road parking was good and quiet road. In law's staying in a separate villa but father in law on crutches due to accident a couple of months before trip so the trek up hill from beach or main strip a bit tough for him so anyone with mobilty issue would need to consider car hire. Resort fantastic beaches for a quieter break although winds can be a nuisance. Staff very friendly. Would recommend to friends and family and stay here again

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Absolutely love this place, the size of the villa is huge, 3 floors 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 large balconies with sea views, breathtaking . The villa was cleaned twice over our 7 night stay, lovely clean pool area, very peaceful, plenty of free car parking on road, short walk to shops and beach, this is our 3rd visit to fuerteventura and our first to these villas but we will defo return. Can't fault anything, didn't want to leave. You get full sun all day on balconies, both complete with 2 sun loungers and table, chairs and parasol. Only been home 2 days and miss the place already.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple