All reviews living area roof terrace highly recommend these villas spacious accommodation our night stay sun all day minute walk the wi fi sun loungers on arrival washing jacuzzi complex balconies fuerteventura reception beds
Reviewed 30 August 2017

My family and I visited in the first couple of weeks during July. We arrived at night so it was dark and dimly lit. We opened our door to a musty damp smell in the villa and were greeted by 5 very large dead cockroaches which I think had been there longer than during that day. The size of the villa was ample and comfortable with 2 large balconies. The pool was pleasant as was the jacuzzi area although whilst my 12 year old daughter and her father were in the sauna, a naked man decided to join them which is something she is not used to but each to their own. The villa was cleaned regularly however the cleaners bundled up the bed sheets where my daughter had left her cherished teddy which was given to her as a baby and has been with her on all of our family holidays abroad. On discovering this we reported it straight away as she was understandably upset however she never got the teddy back and is still upset as she has always looked after it and it was a gift from a special member of our family. I realise it can be difficult to locate in a large laundry however it was not our fault and don't feel much was done to find it despite my attempts.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank pepedam16
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Friendly and welcoming place, large comfortable villa for the 4 of us - couple and 2 teenage daughters - and we all enjoyed our stay.

No aircon wasn't a problem despite it being (apparently) the hottest weather they'd had for some time. Inside remained nice and cool and we all slept well.

The climb uphill back is worth a mention, though not particularly long it is steep in places and after a big meal or in the sun it is noticeable.

I've seen in other reviews that the pool is often deserted, this may be a time of the year thing but there were generally other people around when we used it. That wasn't a problem as there were always enough sunbeds and the pool though not big was big enough. I have to wonder though if that's always the case if and when the complex fills up. I'm not sure how many villas there are but we were in 18, so a low end estimate for busy would be 36 people at which point the size of the pool and number of sunbeds could become a problem at times.

The only minor irritation - and it is minor - is that after paying for Wi-Fi we could only get a signal from the bedrooms, not the living area or the terraces. That meant my daughters disappearing for hours to lie on their beds and surf (in fact perhaps I should have listed this as a plus).

We were at the end of the complex so it's likely only our villa has that problem. If the Wi-Fi in the villas was free I wouldn't bother mentioning it at all, but it wasn't so I will.

Room Tip: The top row of villa's likely have a much better view of the surroundings, which are lovely.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bosola
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Perfect villa for a family of four. Two bedrooms one with very large king size bed and other with two singles. Roof terrace and terrace off living area. Two bathrooms. Living room and kitchen area are spacious. Pool has been used daily and we have had it to ourselves each time we have used it. Parking bay is useful but found that I tended to park opposite it as on road parking was good and quiet road. In law's staying in a separate villa but father in law on crutches due to accident a couple of months before trip so the trek up hill from beach or main strip a bit tough for him so anyone with mobilty issue would need to consider car hire. Resort fantastic beaches for a quieter break although winds can be a nuisance. Staff very friendly. Would recommend to friends and family and stay here again

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Absolutely love this place, the size of the villa is huge, 3 floors 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 large balconies with sea views, breathtaking . The villa was cleaned twice over our 7 night stay, lovely clean pool area, very peaceful, plenty of free car parking on road, short walk to shops and beach, this is our 3rd visit to fuerteventura and our first to these villas but we will defo return. Can't fault anything, didn't want to leave. You get full sun all day on balconies, both complete with 2 sun loungers and table, chairs and parasol. Only been home 2 days and miss the place already.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Recently stayed here with some friends. The 2 bed apartment was very comfortable, with 2 bathrooms, a kitchen with everything you need and a nice living area. In addition there was a wrap around balcony off the living area and also a roof top terrace. There was also a pool with sunbeds etc. Sabine in the office was very pleasant and helpful. The only drawback (if you could call it that..) was the walk up the hill. However, being on a hill gave us great sea views, so more than compensated for the bit of exercise!

Room Tip: We were in apartment 5 which overlooked the pool and had good sea views. Number 7 next door would be good also
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends