We have just returned from our 4th visit to this hotel and as always we had a very enjoyable stay. I won't write about every area as this is pretty much covered by other reviews.
As previously found, the hotel and hotel grounds are kept clean and tidy. Staff are friendly and helpful. We were fortunate to be upgraded to a sea view room which was amazing as we were able to watch the sun rise, beautiful!
The main restaurant was brilliant, several choices for food.
We went to the Tapas restaurant one evening, which you have to reserve a table for, and this was excellent. The tapas selection was very good and if you enjoyed a specific dish, there was no problem ordering a little more! We would definitely book a table again next time we are there. Our waiter was excellent (sorry I can't remember your name).
We spent our nights in the Plaza bar, cannot fault the service, they all work very hard special mention to Beatrice and Cindy, who from our end of the bar, never stopped!
We never went to the evening entertainment as we were often out of dinner too late but we did meet Mimi (Mischa) one evening who was so full of energy and a pleasure to talk to. She is so positive about Tui holidays and actually made us think about trying other resorts with Tui.
We look forward to returning once the refurbishment has been completed.
Just a couple of very small negative points:
Perhaps softer/thicker towels in the hotel rooms,
The beach towels could be changed, they seemed very thin and threadbare.
Once again, thank you and we look forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, indoor cycling and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Agoda, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable