The hotel has three open pools, and separate pools for a "clothing optional" zone off in one corner and an "adults only" lodge section at the other sea-facing corner.
All food and drinks including many cocktails are included. There are quite a lot of activities including fitness classes, mountain and road biking all run from the hotel, though the need to book some activities at a certain time led to me doing almost none of them.
I did a nice dive on Big Reef, 48 Euros booked through the centre in the hotel. Pickup is 9:15 or 14:00 for a short trip to Morro Jable harbour. It's a very German-centred operation, but the staff and guides I dealt with were practically native speakers - one spoke English with a recognisably Australian, not German accent! Tip No 1, don't put your fingers too close to the young Moray eels, my finger can confirm they do bite.
Rip off No 1 from the Spanish health system. 35 Euros for a "diving medical" that can have taken no more than two minutes. Pulse oximeter on a finger, quick listen to the heartbeat (not the lungs), look in the ears. I doubt it would have picked up someone about to have cardiac arrest, let alone conditions that might affect diving. But the doctor is available in the hotel in the morning and again from 15:00 to 18:00. Note that your EHIC card does not help at all, and even getting a sore child checked over will cost you €120!
Tip No 2. If you, or your kids, want to feed chipmunks, it is worth climbing the hill above the hotel. I'd recommend stout shoes rather than trainers. It is a strenuous, if relatively short climb, best attempted in the early morning or late afternoon.
We booked Odysee 3 through the hotel. A reasonably entertaining day out, though the skipper, Cesar, could shorten the presentation by skipping some of the languages... food and normal drinks including beer and sangria are included. There're some surf kayaks and paddle boards to play with. The competition for best scream down the built-in slide was a bit tedious. We did at least see some dolphins on the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOTEL TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura All Inclusive extends over an area of 98,000 m2 and is located on the immense natural sandy beach of Esquinzo with stunning sea views. Enjoy the vacation of your dreams! You will be amazed at the different possibilities offered by our Club, a wide range of sports, fitness and a wellness program. Always with the advice of our personal trainers. Nordic walking, indoor cycling and guided tours on mountain bikes. If you bring your own bike, you can storage it in our Bike center. Enjoy our 7 pools, our main restaurant and 3 specialty restaurants, as well as our 3 bars (one open 24/7). You can also relax in a unique and exclusive zone: our Private Lodge, located right next to the hotel. The resort offers a total of 693 rooms, equipped with air conditioning (depending on the season and outside temperature) and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, refrigerator, safe, bath and hairdryer. PRIVATE LODGE AREA: It includes 59 ROOMS (elegant Junior Suites, Superior Junior Suites and Double rooms). All rooms equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, welcome pack, bathrobe, whirpool bath tub and hairdryer. The Private Lodge Area is only for guests over 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Magic Life Hotel Morro Del Jable
- TUI MAGIC LIFE Fuerteventura Morro Del Jable